『 𝟘𝟝 』

┍━━━━━»•» 🌸 «•«━┑

ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ

┕━»•» 🌸 «•«━━━━━┙

「3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ」

Tsukishima Kei was not happy.

At the very moment, he had little reason to be. It was a Saturday and for some god-forsaken reason, he was heading to school early in the morning. Huffing, he shoved his hands in his pockets.

'It's just some stupid club, why is any of this necessary?'

Simply having to go to school during the weekend instead of staying at home and resting like he was supposed to irritated him enough. Not to mention...

His eyes gazed down at the short girl next to him who simply stared on ahead with a smile. When the [h/c]-haired beauty caught him gazing, she smiled up at him. Without saying anything, Tsukishima clicked his tongue and looked forward.

Not only did he have to go to school during the weekend but for some reason, he also has to go there with his next-door neighbour. His neighbour that irritates him just by the sight of her. They haven't even exchanged words to each other, at least not from him to her, and yet he was already annoyed beyond belief by simply being around [name].

Letting out an exasperated sigh, the tall blond glanced back down at [name]. "Oi, remind me again why you're going to school on a weekend?"

"Oh? Kei-san, it's a nice surprise to see you initiating the conversation first!" [name] chuckled softly, placing a hand to her cheek.

This only annoyed Tsukishima more. "I ain't curious about you. I'm just wondering why I have to endure being around you like this." He frowned. "And don't call me that."

[name] ignored his harsh words and continued to smile as she looked forward, her hands in front of her as she held her bag. "Hinata-san invited me to watch his volleyball game today!"