『 𝟙𝟙 』

┍━━━━━»•» 🌸 «•«━┑

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ

┕━»•» 🌸 «•«━━━━━┙

「3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ」

When Hinata received Asahi's spike, with his face, he thought he was going to die. Although he truly admired the spike for the strength that was within it, Hinata didn't admire the fact it hit his face.

As he lay on the ground, his vision blurred as black and white splotches danced in his sight. His head was spinning and at this point, he thought he was going to die.

So when a beautiful figure leaned over him, it only confirmed his suspicions even more.

"...nata-san..."

The dazed boy could only let out a pleased grunt, too loopy to give a proper answer. His eyes honed in on the figure in front of him. "Am I dead? Are you an angel to take me to heaven?..." Without thinking, Hinata brought a hand up to the figure's face and placed it on her cheek. "Wow... you seem so real! I always knew angels were this beautiful..."

The sound of beautiful laughter graced Hinata's ears, snapping him back into reality. As he blinked his blurry vision away, the figure in front of him became more clear to reveal a familiar [h/c]-haired beauty. [name] placed a hand on Hinata's own which was still placed on her cheek before sending him a closed-eye smile.

"How are you feeling, Hinata-san?" [name] questioned, her voice soft and gentle.

It took Hinata a moment to figure out what was going on. In fact, it seemed everyone around was a bit taken aback by the scene. However, in a singular instance, Hinata burst into a fury of red as he could feel his face heat up. He ripped his hand away from [name]'s hold and scooted back as quickly as he could before fumbling over.

"[su-surname]-senpai!" He squealed, brown eyes unable to look at the female in front of him.

In the background, he could hear Tanaka growling, "NGGGHH, looks like he's alright now!"