『 𝟙𝟘 』

┍━━━━━»•» 🌸 «•«━┑

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ

┕━»•» 🌸 «•«━━━━━┙

「2ɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ」

「2ɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ」

When you arrived home that night, you felt different. Whenever you got home, you found the smile on your face vanishing with the wind as the heavyweight in your chest became more prominent.

But as the door closed behind you, you didn't feel a heavy weight befall you. Not as bad as before. There was still a gentle smile on your face that you didn't force or fake.

It felt so nice.

"Looks like you had fun today." You froze midway from putting your shoes away upon hearing the voice. Peering upwards, you noticed your mother standing in the hallway, her hands crossed across her chest as she leaned against the wall.

"Oh, okaa-san, I'm home." You greeted the older lady, walking up to her and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Welcome home." Your mother greeted back in return as she pushed herself off of the wall. You followed the older female as she made her way into the kitchen, and that's when you noticed the pile of dishes in the sink. Internally sighing, you made your way to the sink and put on your gloves before getting to work. "I hope the principal found your notes useful."

You paused for a brief second at her words. You were painfully unaware of the fact that that split-second pause was enough to catch your mother's attention. "He was pleased with them. He said he'll put them to good use."

Your mother let out a pleased hum at your words and you figured that would be the end of it. You hated lying to your mother, after all. You didn't want her to think you didn't love her. If she found out you lied to her, she would be absolutely heartbroken.

"That's good to hear." Your mother's voice was rather chilly as she spoke, and you felt her black eyes boring into the back of your head. It sent chills up your spine and you nearly dropped a glass. "[name]-chan... you wouldn't lie to your okaa-san, right?"