『 𝟘𝟠 』

┍━━━━━»•» 🌸 «•«━┑

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴇ

┕━»•» 🌸 «•«━━━━━┙

「2ɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ」

「2ɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ」

The weekend ended much faster than you wanted it to, and eventually, Akaashi had to take his leave back to Tokyo.

You and your mother stood outside your house in front of the boy as you all waited for his ride. "Come back and visit us again soon, okay, Keiji-kun?" Your mother said endearingly as she gave the tall boy a hug.

Akaashi smiled softly and nodded his head as he stared at the older woman. "I will definitely try to visit again as soon as I can."

Your mother smiled happily. "That's great to hear. My [name]-chan is always much happier whenever you're around." She teased, nudging you with her elbow.

"Okaa-san..." You mumbled bashfully, scooting away from your teasing mother.

The raven haired male in front of you simply smiled as he watched you react to your mother. He realized you were getting much better at figuring out how to react in certain situations, but he also wanted to credit your sudden want for emotions for that. Either way, Akaashi was certainly happy with the development you were experiencing.

With no words, Akaashi wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in a tight embrace.

"I'll see you soon, [name]. Don't give up on that dream of yours."

»•» 🌸 «•«

「3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, [ɴᴀᴍᴇ]」

The next day, our [h/c]-haired protagonist was spending her after school hours dealing with her presidential duties, as she usually did. She was in a rush as she was piled with homework after school and thus needed to complete her job here right away.