『 𝟙𝟛 』

┍━━━━━»•» 🌸 «•«━┑

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ

┕━»•» 🌸 «•«━━━━━┙

「3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, [ɴᴀᴍᴇ]」

The room was silent as the two sat face to face. The only sound in the quiet room was the ticking of the clock on the wall, indicating every second that passed by.

Takeda sighed as he looked through his notes before gazing up at the female. He did his best to smile at the girl and lighten the mood, but [name] only looked at him with a blank stare.

"How have you been, [surname]-san?" Takeda finally asked, clasping his hands together on the desk in front of him. "Are you enjoying your time here with the volleyball team?"

"Uhm... I think so." [name] answered simply, her gaze falling to her hands that rested on her lap. "It feels better than being in the student council."

Takeda's eyes lit up at her statement. "That's great! It's some progress, right?" He laughed, but it awkwardly died down when he realized the girl refused to join him. Clearing his throat, Takeda continued the conversation, "I've noticed you've gotten close to Hinata-san. How is that? Notice anything different?"

[e/c] eyes looked at the ceiling in thought. "I- I think so? Hinata-san has been accompanying me to and from school recently. He's very chatty and cheerful too... He's been calling me nice and fun to be around but," The female clenched her fists as her eyes narrowed. "...I feel like if he finds out how I truly am, he will be scared of me. They all will, and then they won't want to be around me anymore."

Takeda observed quietly at [name]'s actions. The way her fists clenched and how her eyes narrowed. The way her shoulders tensed up at the thought of people no longer wanting to be around her. Although Takeda felt bad for the way [name] felt, this gave him hope.

She wasn't completely emotionless. [name] has told him that she feels fear around her mother, but this is something different. She's feeling things for her friends which was a great step in the right direction.