Chapter 7

Borrowing my mother's car which included with me having to go grocery shopping for her. Didn't complain just took the keys and left the house with a bounce to my step.

Forty minutes later I was brushing my hair in the review mirror. Sprayed some mint in my mouth, extra deodorant.

Okay we good to go now.

I have never been here before; it is an amazing place. Various types of art pieces on the war and to the other side lays photographic art, now I don't know anything about this I'm still trying to learn as much as possible about graphics.

This is an explicit piece of a man and a woman entangled. It seems to give an illusion that they are in water with a blurry reflection. Looking closely, I think there are three people, another person is between her legs.

"You like it?"

Looking over my shoulder, Olivia is standing behind me setting up a small statue that wasn't there when I walked in the room.

I turn back to the portrait. I've never understood what people liked about a three-some. How is watching someone else pleasure your woman supposed to be a turn on. I can't even watch porn like that, I would rather just watch a woman pleasure herself.

What is that called?

"It doesn't interest me." Looking to my left I see a black and white portrait. "that one is..." I walk to stand in front of it as I hear her footsteps closing in but she remains behind me. Causing several sensational feelings traveling down my spine.

This picture of a woman on the ground, her back ached off the floor. Her head turned away from the camera but giving us a perfect view of her neck.

"And this one?" her breath tickled the back of my neck. Like a tease.

"As if she was in the middle of an orgasm." Oliver mummers something incoherently. "Or in pain" looking at the things on her nipple, that doesn't look healthy.

"Pleasure and pain." When she doesn't follow those words with details I turn to face her. "Come, you wanted to understand colours right?" walking back to where she came from. I follow behind looking at all the adult pictures.

"I see why I was never invited."

She chuckles. "Not all exhibitions are mine. I also offer other services, offering the place for an event venue, which includes other offers. Others pay to have their art work on the wall or whatever space they choose."

That's impressive.

"It sounds like a good investment then."

"Success is a calculation one needs to master." We enter a room I assume is her office. "More like a strategy."

"Never looked at it that way, I always wondered how you survived before."

"People always find a way to survive even if it's on one dollar a day," she stands by the desk as I take a seat opposite from where she will sit. I have behaved myself I feel like an award is on the way. "Shall we begin?"

"Of course, colour composition and balance," joining me on the seat next to mine. Olivia turns the desktop our way and taps on some keys. Then faces me. My mouth is suddenly dry.

"What?"

"Speechless." I breathe out.

She stares at me for a while and I am embarrassed but then she starts laughing. And I feel at ease. "I know what you mean, sometimes I get speechless when I see you as well."

"Really?"

"The fact that you didn't realize that I sometimes flirted with you should be reason to stay away from you." Oh. She tilts my chin upwards. "Yet all I want to do is..." my eyes widen in anticipation. Her thumb tracing my lips.

"What do you want to do?" stuttering over the words.

"Babe?" a voice came from the other side of the room. My heart beating out of its socket. She squeezed my jaw lightly before backing up a little. Her eyes smiling at me, don't know how she's able to manage being cool and collected in this moment but I am not.

"In here."

Her husband walks into the room with a huge smile on his face. She doesn't get up which I expected and I am thankful for that.

"Spencer? Didn't expect to see you here, how are you doing?" he asks, his hand resting on Olivia's shoulder.

"I am being helped with something." He looks at her for more but she doesn't give it.

"Good, so do you have it?" she stretches her hand, pulling a Brown envelop from a stuck of papers.

"Everything should be in there."

I sit back watching their interaction. His hand on her shoulder, caressing her from time to time. I will never be good enough, nothing to offer and how can I compete with this man because in this situation his just another man.

Jerking forward from a slap on my back, startles me. "See you later." I call to him.

"Oh come by tomorrow we need to start preparing for your birthday, we only have two weeks." He says before waving to us and leaves.

We hear the door close and I am relieved that she didn't walk him out, wouldn't trust my thoughts.

"You are upset?" she says.

I am annoyed that I feel the way I feel.

I'm annoyed that I want something that isn't mine.

But I'm not upset, just irritated.

I get on my feet and decide to just ease my irritation. "Seeing you together dims my mood." There that's all I will say. Olivia gets on her feet, her lips part..."Every interaction is like boiling water to my toes." I start to pace around as she leans against the desk. "And now I'm thinking you don't care about me, maybe this is some game or a phase...an experience." She's smiling. "Even my words mean nothing to you."

"Come closer I can't hear you with all the pacing." Walking towards her with determination. Olivia slides back on the table pulling me between her legs. "What was it you were saying?"

Um? Oh yes. "I want..." my entire body freezes as I feel her lips at the corner of my mouth. She chuckles holding my heated face in her delicate hands.

"Sorry for not making your heart at ease." She said, softly. How can I not smile at that? Shyly I engulf myself around her. Holding her. Just for this second I let myself think she's mine. Just for this second, her heart only belongs to me.

Just for this second.