Chapter 20 Epilogue

It's now been five years since everything has happened. Olivia and Damien are married with a two-year-old son named Mason. He looks just like his dad but has red hair like his mom. He is spoiled by everyone.

They are running the pack now. Damien's parents are retired from everything and are enjoying life and their grandson.

Each set of grandparents take turns on Saturdays babysitting Mason. On Friday nights, his Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenny take him. They are practicing because Jenny is six months pregnant.

Amy had moved to another country to be with a boy she started dating in their senior year. He was a foreign exchange student and they fell in love. They married right after graduating and have been together ever since.

Rin and Ai have also married as well. They have no children yet but are trying.

Everyone keeps in touch and are so happy with their lives.

Olivia is currently hosting a birthday dinner for Damien. Everyone was over. Rin and Ai even flew in for a few days. Olivia stood and made an announcement.

She smiles at everyone, "I would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate my husband on his special day. I want to say happy birthday Damien. I am so happy with our life together and even though the journey was bumpy."

Everyone chuckles and Damien has the biggest smile on his face.

Olivia continues, "I would like to also say that I am pregnant with baby number two."

Damien jumps up and hugs Olivia gently. There were cheers all around. The rest of dinner went so well.

Olivia muses over everything. If someone told her five years ago, she would be married with kids to her biggest bully, she would call you a liar. But now she is super happy. She doesn't regret giving Damien a chance after all. This is her now happy life.