Daisy's POV

I made a huge mistake.

I stuffed him in my closet.

My closet, which holds some of my most deepest, treasured yet hated, most denied secrets which I have not told anyone.

That is, anyone except for Petunia.

But she's dead. All the secrets died with her.

I forgot the guests were leaving until I saw a little piece of paper slipped under the door.

'See you someday, Daisy, I may not come back to Sarasaland, so I want to confirm this goodbye.'

I rushed down the stairs to see him standing at the door. I was panting. The stairs in this palace are like, 5 miles long!

He walked up to me and smiled. "I knew you would come." I'm not sure if it was a laugh or chuckle, but whatever it was, it was cute.

Dang, Daisy, YOU'RE GOING CRAZY!

Stupid idiot.

Ugh.

He gave me a little squeeze on the shoulders and waved goodbye. He settleddown in the balloon as I stood there, not knowing how to feel.

Should I feel happy?

 Angry?

 Annoyed?

 Sorrowful?

All these thoughts kept flooding my mind and I looked up to see the hot air balloon was going, going, gone.

I felt like I did at Petunia's funeral.

I was sad, yet still unsure of how to feel.

And so I crumpled to the ground.

The world went black.

*******************************************************************************

I woke up to see my worried mother stomping around the room in circles... well, ovals.

"What-" I began, being cut off.

"The doctor said you fainted due to too many emotions. All these emotions are a result of-" she paused, knelt by me, and looked me in the eye, "love."

"And that's why," declared my father, "It's time you got married. To Mario."

To Mario.

Oh no...

  I'm getting MARRIED to MARIO!

Well, how was it? Nice plot twist, eh..... well, I hope you liked it, something many chapters to go... for got again, and don't wanna do the math. Okay, so I hope you like the story so far and the next update = TOMORROW! See you then!!!!