Daisy's POV

I was struggling to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. At, like, 1 am? Dude... no one does that!

I walked to the door, not caring how I looked. In an orange T-Shirt and track-pants and messy short hair in a ponytail, I tiredly strode to the door and opened it in less surprise, more annoyance.

"Hey Daisy," said Peach, holding a bottle of happy juice. She was literally falling and standing at the same time. Oh... she's had a little...extra.

"Ya want some?" she asked in a woozy voice.

"Um, no, I'm good." I replied, shutting the door. Whew... at least she's gone.

"Daisy," she whined, banging the walls, "let me innnnnn..."

"No. Go to sleep."

"That's it," she said in a voice sounding regular again, "I wanted to see if you were nice enough to help, even if it was only acting."

ONLY ACTING? Ugh, I hate this woman to the max.

"I knew it," said a deep, rough, Italian voice, which must have been Mario's, "you are that way. You never get captured because no one wants to put the time in getting a failure like you."

"But-" said Luigi's quiet voice, immediately cut off.

"You mean nothing," Peach said, entering my room, "Nothing. You think you're the best. You aren't. I am. I get the most attention. Everyone likes me. A failure is never loved. I don't get why you exist, you stupid, idiotic, pointless little self-centered-"

"THAT'S IT!" I screeched, tears pouring out of my eyes. "I'm sick of all of this." I couldn't talk anymore, and my voice kept on cracking as I cried. "I've dealt with this for 19 years and I'm sick of it!"

"Yeah, of course you are. I've dealt with 21 years of pure disturbance by seeing a face as ugly as yours!"

"Well, maybe she decided to look like you today, that's why she turned out so ugly." said Luigi angrily. I cried into his shoulder.

I just ruined my reputation.

I'm the brave, strong princess. I don't cry. I don't just break down on stupid words that don't even sound mean!

And yet, it still hurt.

Nineteen years of words, and it hurt.

I am a failure.

And now, crying is all I can do.

Well, that was... um, intense. It wasn't that good, I know, but my life is really busy, so don't blame me. I wrote this story during finals, I was stressed out, okay? I hop liked it, though. Really hope you did. IDK how many chapters to the end, lost track..... meh. Ok, hope you enjoyed, see ya'll TOMORROW!