Luigi's POV

A knock on the door? By who? I walked to the door, slouching the whole way.

 Daisy?! What the heck is she doing here? I twirled my mustache with my index finger. Wait... I was forgetting something. Oh, yes. She's a princess. I have to bow down or something.

I took a bow and she snorted. How...um...princess-like.

"You don't have to bow when it comes to me. I'm not Peach, ya know," she said.

"Oh, okay," I replied, embarrassed.

"So... I just came to see what was up around here."

"Nothing's ever up around here. Mario usually has something up, though."

"Nah, he's too busy making out with Peach."

"Oh."

Mario gets all the ladies...exactly how many have crushes on him? Like, all of them. I bet you even this princess does.

"Well, since it's so boring 'round here, I'll just go back to my room," she mumbled, pointing her thumb at the door.

"Okay," I said, "bye Princess."

"Daisy," she said, "call me Daisy."

Woah...hold it. Was I just offered by a Princess to call her by her first name?

Lunch slowly crept into our day.

"O-Daisy," Mario exclaimed, "its-a so nice-a to meet you!"

"Mario, did you forget? I'm a princess," Daisy scolded, "call me princess."

I'm the only one getting this offer. Oh, Mama Mia! How can this day get any better?

I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. I have a friend.

A REAL FRIEND!

Oh my goodness.

I've never had a friend before.

Well, maybe she was just feeling nice.

Maybe she isn't really a friend, and she'll tell me to call her Princess by noon.

Well, it's not like anyone wants to be my friend.

Right?

She is a princess after all.

So there I am, sitting in my room (well, a guest room), contemplating about actually having a friend when boom.

I've been sitting here for two hours straight and realize now that I don't have my hat.

Where could it have gone?

I rushed out of my room and ran everywhere, checked every room.

Couldn't find it.

There was only one place left: Daisy's room.

Am I daring enough to go in there?

I gotta be a man.

So I got in the room.

 Worst. Mistake. Ever.

Heheheheheheh! I made a cliffhanger for you guys! It's not the best because in case you didn't know, I hate cliffhangers and don't really want you guys to go through the same trouble. Wait for the chapter tomorrow, when you find out what happened when Luigi went in Daisy's room! Hope you liked today's chapter!