Luigi's POV

She fainted.

I saw it.

How did the  Daisy of Sarasaland faint?

Well, I don't know!

I entered the 'do whatever' room of Peach's castle to see her crying, phone in hand. She completely ignored the fact that I was there and said, "No, Daisy, it isn't true, is it?"

"Yes," said the muffled voice through the phone.

I walked out and heard more sobs. "No, Daisy, you can't get married to Mario!"

Did she just say-

Oh poop.

But I don't get-

Oh poop.

Why?

Oh poop-ety-poop poop.

This is terrible!

Peach will be miserable.

Is Daisy doing this to get Peach back for all the bad things she did?

Is Daisy okay with this?

Mama Mia.

I need more information.

Like, ASAP.

I rushed to Peach's side.

"I need to help her out of this," she wailed, "she can't marry him if she doesn't want to!"

Help? Peach will help Daisy? What?

"I'll help too, but why are you helping?"

"If I don't, Mario won't be with me anymore, and also..."

"Also...?"

"She told me, out of everyone else, first, even though I did all those bad things to her, she..." Her eyes watered more as she spoke, "she wants the best for me."

I knew Daisy had a good side!

"So... you don't... hate her anymore?"

Peach shook her head.

"I hated her for only one reason."

"What is it?

"She took Petunia away from me."

Well? Was it good?Bad? Suggestions? Write them in the comments! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALSOOOOOOOO i need u to know the STORY IS ALMOST OVER and i hope u liked this chapter and the whole story itself. I will be making other stories, so don't worry about getting bored and stuff, DaisyDetergent will save the day!!!!!!!

Hope you like the story. I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow, but I will try, and if not tomorow, the day after tomorrow! See ya then!