93

A/N
Guess who's bored and posting another chapter!

Also as far as the cover goes it looks like number 1 is winning.

💖💖💖

So that's how Aiko Zhu got here. In front of sports festival stadium. The place was swarming with pros, civilians and hero students.
Aiko rushed in to turn in her sign up papers and to change into the standard UA uniform.

She didn't miss the stares or the whispers. But she had expected them.

"Oh my God it's her."

"I swear I'd literally die if that happened to me."

"Wow... looks like someone's brave."

"I know right!? If it was me I would've just offed myself. Or changed schools and my name. Maybe even leave the country."

"Did you see her body though? She's not that fat under those clothes ~"

"I don't know, I wouldn't hit. She's definitely not my type."

Aiko shivered as she overheard what the complete strangers were saying about her. The girls were mostly gossiping while the guys were mostly talking about the picture of her verses her normally.

"I think she's kinda hot, let's hope during one of the fights her clothes get ripped off!"

"Dude! Then she'd definitely have leave to school!"

"OI!!! Fuck off you morons!!"
She heard a familiar voice yell.
"This is why your parents don't fucking LOVE YOU!!"
Bakugou screamed, stomping past the group of teen boys.

He slumped over and walked beside Aiko without saying anything.

"You didn't have to do that."
Aiko said shyly.

"They were being disgusting. It's... it's not like it had anything to do with defending you! I just felt like it."
He grumbled.

Aiko smiled.
"Sure."

💖💖💖

Walking through the halls wasn't so bad with Bakugou there beside her. Though people did talk, and he couldn't yell at them all. They were also talking about Bakugou now. After just being seen with her.

Whispers about them hooking up were shared after they left the halls.

Aiko changed into her gym uniform, there were just two other students in there bathroom she used. One completely ignored her and the other...

"Aiko! Oh my God! Hey! Are you alright?! I didn't expect to see you today."
Almost completely bare arms wrapped around Aiko.

"Ah! K-Kendo!"
Aiko squealed with a huge blush. Kendo was hugging her while she was already almost undressed. Sure Kendo was wearing a tank top.
But she hadn't put in her gym pants yet.

"That was so horrible! Are you alright? How are you doing?"
Kendo pulled back and looked at Aiko, her hands still on Aiko's shoulders.

Aiko looked away, her face a bright red.
"I-I'm alright... all things considered..."
Aiko said, gasping for air.
'Damn Maybe I am a slut- wait, imagine if whoever made that knew I was gay!? Things would've been wayyy worse. I'd be known as the Depressed, gay, Slut of UA high.'
Aiko thought with a frown.
'So I guess things could be worse.'

"That's good, I'm glad!"
Kendo said with a small smile.
"I know all of this must be horrible for you, but I'm glad that you're still here!"

"Yeah... I am too."