20 ¶¶ NOT MY SUGAR DADDY

~*~
ASHLEY

"

"I'm sorry what now?"

"I got the car. For you." He pointed his head in the direction of the keys on the floor.

I looked at the car and then at Jayden, the car again and then at him again.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you said your car broke down." He shrugged.

"I was about taking it to the mechanic you dummy." I refrained from saying sh*t head.

"That car is old. It's definitely gonna break down again sooner or later. So I just...."

"That's what mechanics are for."

"Mummy? I...."

"Not now sweetie. I'm yelling at Jayden."

"Will you just take the car and stop being difficult?" He rolled his eyes.

"Difficult? I'm being difficult?"

"Yes. You are."

I gritted my teeth. "Well I'm not taking this. Come on Jordan we're taking the bus." I stretched my hands towards her.

"But mummy, your car's right here." She gestured to the car.

"It's not my car Jordan. Now come on. You're gonna be late for school."

"Mu....."

"Jordan McKenzie Brown." I said in a stern voice.

She pouted and took my outstretched hand.

"Ash. Waiting for a bus will take a while and you're not gonna make it on time to work."

"You don't know that."

"Well I do know that you've missed the first bus and it'll take 30-45 minutes before the next bus gets here. To get to Jordan's school will take about 20 more minutes and before you catch the next bus to work...."

"Your point is?"

"Jordan's gonna be late for school and you're gonna be late for work." He went to pick up the car key. "Put your huge ego aside and take the car." He handed it to me.

I glared at him before aggressively taking the key out of his hands and opening the passengers seat.

"Get in Jordan."

She squealed and clapped her hands in excitement. "Bye Jayden." She waved swiftly before getting into the car and I helped her get strapped.

"Bye pumpkin."

I gave him one more glare before heading to the driver's seat.

"Be safe."

"Oh f*..., Arrgh..." I got in and slammed the door hard before driving off.

~*~

Fun fact, driving a multi dollar car which your company sponsored, to work, caused alot of attention.

And when I say alot, I mean alot.

"OMG girl." Diana said as she walked into the office. "You will not believe what I saw."

"What?"

She placed her bag on the table and leaned against it. "You know that car that we helped Jayden launch?"

Oh boy

"Yeah?" I said feigning disinterestedness.

"Well, it's in our parking lot."