His name

Author's Pov.

Alarm was heard early in the morning which was switched off in few seconds.

Young boy groaned and layd again on the bed, going to sleep but suddenly the door opened harsly.

"WAKE UP YOU ALIEN!" the person yelled which made the boy named Taehyung groan and covers himself.

"Lemme sleep Jimin and go away! It's satu-!" Tae couldn't complete his senteces

"How DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT WITH ME?! You are telling me to go away while we are late for school!" Boy named Jimin yelled at his best friend Taehyung who just groand more.

"And what time is it?"

"8 AM YOU IDIO-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentences when a slipper came in touch with his face and could hear yelling from Tae.

"IT'S SATURDAY!"

When Jimin heard that, he imediately took his phone from the pocked and laughed nervously.

"W-well..."

"What?" Taehyung glared at his best friend while sitting up.

"I guess...you can sleep!" Jimin eye smiled and ran out.

"WAIT WAIT- ughhh!" he groaned when Jimin was out of the sigh.

"That old, smelly mochi!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up
"How can I sleep now when he woke me up?" he ruffled his hair and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

Taehyung's Pov

Hay bishesss! I am Taehyung! I am 16 years old boy and...that's it I guess? My favorite color is purple.
My best friend is Park Jimin- yeah that FREAK who stormed into my room at 8 am just to tell me that we are late...but it's Saturday.

Wondering how we met? Well- it all happened when I was born at the very young age

(Author- No shit like- u were born as 10 years old boy)

OH SHUT IT- so as I was saying. I was born at the very young age. I was BLIND! Interesting, right? But then I heard an ugly cry which sounded like duck drowning plus a cat screaming.

(Author- I don't think that ducks can drow-)

SHUSSHHH!!!
Sooo! Yeah! As I heard his cry, I wanted to go in my mom's stomach again. I wasn't seeing him for a long time happly, BUT for my unluck! That duck was my mom's best friends son!

I heard him cry every day which made me cry, because my ear drum BROKE because of him!

I was ignoring him whole time but for my unluck or my luck, we became best friends while growing. I was just happy that he didn't cry anymore bcs I think that I would do suicide right away- JUST JOKING...maybe no. OKAY OKAY!

But he is also a cute mochi who have ugly cry. Now u see how much I hate when he cries but what is good that he cries only when it's really something serious or really sad. I am thanking God that he is not crying when he gets an F in the exams lol-

SO YEAHHH! OUR STORY! But I also love him! Don't worry! I wouldn't be best friend with him if I don't love him.

I also have a mother and father who are...well....ANNOYING! They treat me like some 6 years old child! Well- I can't say that I don't love it but they always embarass me like that while I am with my friends.

And I ALSO HATE studying. LIKE MORE THAN JIMIN'S CRYING I SWEAR-

Suddenly I was started by the yell of my mom
"Taehyungieee! Come down! Breakfast is ready"

"COMING MOM!" I yelled back and after I showered, I changed into white oversized t-shirt with a small 'Nike' logo in the left side on my chest and black shorts.

I ran downstairs and saw Jimin.

Smirking, as I got an idea, I walked behind him while he was in the dinning table, eating his food.

I screamed loudly and held his shoulders.

"WAAAAAAAAA- OUUUUUU!!!!"

Suddenly yelled more loudly when Jimin's arm acidentally hitted my jaw with a fork.

"JIMINN!!!"

Author's Pov

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"DID U FALL FROM A MARS?!" He yelled at Tae who only rubbed his jaw while hissing.

"I almost died because of you!" he keept yeling at Tae who now had a pout on his lips and hugged Jimin's neck.

"I am sorry Chimmm. I promise I won't do it anymor-"

"Oh I know u will but u are forgiven. Now eat!"

Jimin patted Tae's head who had a boxy smile on his face and ran to his seat and eats his pancakes.

"Gosh- Taehyung, jimin! Yelling at the morning is really your thing, huh?"
Jimin and Tae looked up at Tae's mom who was drinking coffee on the table with them.

"HAY EOMMAAAAA- no yelling!"
Tae's mother interupted Tae who just pouted.

"Okay okayy! Hey mom!" Tae looked at her with his famous boxy smile and his mom smiled back.

"Heard u woke up early bcs of Jimin"
Mom talked while drinking her coffee. Tae just rolled his eyes.

"You should teach him days in the week mom! It's Saturday and he told me that we need to go to school!" Tae pouted at mom who just laughed.

"It happens sweetie! Don't be mad"
Tae's mom ruffled Tae's hair who just nodded

"Okay eomma" he smiled at her and went back to eating.

"Oh and Taehyung! Tomorrow you are going with me to meet my boyfriend and his step brother!" Jimin talked while looking at Tae who nodded.

"Sure! How's his brother calling?"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook? I think I've heard this name before" Tae looked at Jimin who just strugged his shoulders.

"There are so many Jungkook's in the Korea so maybe you heard it somewhere" Jimin said while eating and Tae just hummed.

"Maybe" Tae smiled and went back to the eating.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My first book! And in the next chapter will he taekook moments! So stay turned and see ya!

- V.M.