In his arms

- 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀

Author's Pov

Today Jungkook didn't go to school and even yesterday decided to visit Taehyung since he is sick.

Now he is in front of his house door and ring the door bell.

Aftee few seconds, Taehyung opened the door and looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"Kookie" Tae coughed and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook walked in the house and closed the door.

"How are you Taetae?"

Jungkook asked while hugging Tae's waist and Tae smiled rubbing Jk's back.

"Better than yesterday, you?"

"Greatt! Now let's go in ur bedroom and I will make u a soup"

"You know how to do that?"
Tae asked Jk who shook his head and smiled.

"No. I know u have finished soup in the bag so I will just cook it"

Tae laughed and nodded.

"But let's first cuddle" Tae says and Jungkook smiled

"Sure"

━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━
Author's pov

After they cuddles Jungkook decided to cook Taehyung the soup and headed toward the kitchen.

As he was cooking soup, he smiled when he felt two arms hugging him from behind.

"You are sick Taetae hyung"

Jungkook smiled and Tae who whined
"But I need cuddles"

"Will come right away. Lemme just cook this"

Tae nodded and snuggled into Jungkook's neck who caresses Tae's hair.

Tae pinched Jk's waist only to look down and see Jungkook looking up at him with big ass pout on his lips which Tae pecked right away.

"Hurts hyungie" Tae smiled at Jungkook who now turned to Tae and snuggled into his chests.

Tae caresses Jk's waist and turned off the oven and kissed Jk's head.

"Hyungie is sorry"

"Chu sowwy?"

Tae awed and nods.

"Yes Kookie"

"Otay"

After some minutes, Taehyung was sitting on the chair with Jungkook on his laps while feeding Tae.

Tae was hugging Jk's waist and Jungkook was kissing his head every time he feed Tae.

After Tae ate, he didn't wanted to walk to bedroom two of them cuddles together on the chair while their cheeks were pressed on each others.

Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek and hummed as Tae returned the kiss on his cheek.

"I love you" Tae smiled and pulled Jungkook closer to him.

"I love you too Kookie"

Their whole day was just simple and happy, having each other in their arms while giving small kisses and a little of talking.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope u liked the chapter!
Short one bcs idk- 💀 and bcs I don't have more ideas.
Won't ask u to vote bcs y'all wont lmaooo and I will till write chapters so...yeah! Stream "3D" BY JK

yeah! Stream "3D" BY JK

- V.M.