He is now mine

Author's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung walked downstairs while holding hands and smiling like idiots.

Yoongi saw that and smirked.
"Woah woahhhhh! Did i miss something?"

Taehyung smirked and nodded, sitting on the chair
"Guess you did"

Jimin smirked also
"Oh yes u did. I saw them kissing in Kookie's room"

"Oh my God! Kookie! You are a big boy, huh? Now u kissing our alien?"
Yoongi teased Jungkook who just blushed and sat on Tae's laps, facing Tae and snuggled into his chests.

"Not my fault that he is handsome! And he is not an alien!" Tae smiled at Jungkook and kissed his head.

"It's okay baby."
Tae didn't even noticed that he called Jungkook 'baby' until he saw Jungkook looking up at him with blush on his cheeks

Tae smiled and kissed his head
"Let's eat, hm?"

Tae asked Jungkook who nodded.

Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi are looking at them.

While eating, Jungkook was feeding Tae who was feeding Jungkook and Yoonmin were looking at them amused.

"So! Jungkook! When's the wedding?"
Jimin asked Jungkook who chocked on the food and started to cough.

"Jimin!!" Tae glared at Jimin and handed a glass of water to Jungkook.
"Here kookie, drink it"

Jungkook drank the water and everyone could see blush on his cheeks which made them smile.

Jungkook looked up at Tae who was looking down at him but the next thing shocked him.

"Hyung, when's the wedding?"

Jungkook asked Tae who glared at Jimin and then looked down at Jungkook again.

"After the you graduate from high school, love"

Tae rubs Jungkook's back who nodded and looked at Jimin.

"After I graduate Chim chim hyung!"

Everyone smile at Jungkook who had a bunny smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━

Some weeks later, Jungkook and Taehyung were still in touch and mostly Tae was picking Jungkook from school which made Jungkook always happy and feel butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook fell in love with Tae's handsome face, his soft heart and how he is taking care of Jungkook. How he is always soft toward him and gives him cuddles.

While Tae fell in love with Jungkook's big doe eyes, his cute child behaviour, always honest, his also soft heart and his cute pout he make whenever he wants something.

During those weeks, Tae and Jungkook fell in love harder but they still didn't confess which means, they are still not in relationship.

But Tae decided to ask Jungkook today to be his boyfriend.

So he is gonna pick Jungkook from his house and go on a little date.

Taehyung's Pov

Today I am asking Jungkook to be his boyfriend.

I am so nervous and I don't know if he is gonna say yes but I hope that he will.

Now I am in front of my bun's house, feeling so nervous that I believe that my heart will jump out of my body.

As I ring the door bell, I could hear someone running to the door and opens it.

I smiled when I saw Jungkook peeking his head out.

"Hey bun bun" I waved and I could see his eyes lighten up and hug me tight.

"Tae hyungiee" I smiled at him and kissed his head.

"Ready to go bun bun?"

I smiled when he nodded and put the phone in the pocket and held my hand which I held back ofc.

"BYE YOON HYUNGIE!" Jungkook yelled in the house which got an answer.

"BYE KOOK! BE HOME BEFORE 7 PM!"

"OKAY! BYEE!"

━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's Pov

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking around the park while Jungkook was eating ice cream.

"Hyungie" Tae hummed as Kook called.

"Why are we here?" Kook asked Tae who smiled and caresses Kook's hand which was holding his.

"You will know soon. Don't worry"

Kook smiled and nodded shyly.
"Okay"

After an comfortable silence, Tae said
"Let's sit here bun bun"

Kook nodded and sat with Tae on the bench.

Tae turned his head to Jungkook who finished eating ice cream and smiled as he saw an Ice cream around his lips.

"Yahh! Messy eater"

Tae smiled at Kook who titls his head while looking at him with doe eyes which made him ultra extra pro max cute in Tae's eyes.

"You got an ice cream around ur lips bun bun"

Before Kook could react, Tae wiped the ice cream around Kook's lips and licks the ice cream on his finger.

"Yummy" Tae smiled at Jungkook who blushed.

"Why are your cheeks red?"

Tae teased Kook who whined and covers his face.

"Shut upppp"

Tae laughed at Jungkook and held his waist.

"Aish okay okay. I'll stop" he kissed Jungkook's cheek and pulled away.

Tae smiled at Jungkook and made him look up at him.

"Jungkook"

Before Jungkook could react, Tae kissed him. Innocently like the first time they kissed.

Meanwhile Jungkook was shocked and after a little he closes his eyes.

Jungkook held Tae's cheek while having a kiss and they both pulled away.

Tae looked at Jungkook who was blushing and kisses his forehead.

"Kookie. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Tae asked Jungkook who widened his eyes and then blushed.

"Yes" Jungkook looked down while blushing.

Taehyung smiled and cups his face, making him look at him.

"No joking, right?"

Tae asked Jungkook who shook his head.

"No joking Tae hyungie"

This one word made a boxy smile on Tae's face and hug Jungkook tightly.

"ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎"

Jungkook smiled, hugging Tae back tightly and whispers softly.

"ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴℴ 𝒯𝒶ℯ 𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ𝒾ℯ"

And they shared one more innocent kiss while hugging each other.

- 𝓔ND -

HAHAHAH JUST JOKING! NOT AN END

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope u enjoyed and vote if u like it!
- V.M.