He is CUTE

Author's Pov

Today Taehyung and Jimin are going to Yoongi's house and Tae to met Yoongi and Jungkook.

Taehyung was lost in the thoughts, throught the whole ride ride. Jungkook's name sounded so familiar to him, but...why can't he remember anything?

Taehyung shook his head slightly and got out of the car when they arrived.

Jimin ring the door bell and after few second, not so small boy opened the door and looked up at them with doe eyes.

Taehyung's Pov

When Jimin ring the door bell, I saw a fluffy haired boy peeking his head out of the door cutely while looking up at us.
I guess that he is Jungkook, well-

I swear to God. He is so CUTEEEE!!

My thought were interupted by his angelic voice

"Chim chim hyung!" he jumped on Jimin which made me somehow jealous at Jimin who eye smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"Oh Bun bun! How are you?" Jimin asked while patting MY Jungkook's head- wait- what? Mine?.. let's just forget I said anything.

"Bun bun is good" Jungkook bunny smiled and suddenly our eyes met.

Gosh- his doe sparly eyes. His face look so soft. Like baby's ass- WAIT HUH?!

His cheeks were chubby bcs his face was pressed on Jimin's shoulders.

What a cutie.

I smiled slightly and waved a little.

My heart melted when he bunny smiled and waved back happly.

Suddenly my eyes widened and I could feel heat on my cheeks when he said something unexpected.
"Chim hyung! Who is this handsome boy?"
He said while looking at Jimin who smirked.

"Hmm! U think he is handsome?"
Jimin asked the boy who just nodded.

"Yessuuuu~" he pouted. My heart melted when I saw him pouting. Look at his pink lips! So cute!

"I am Taehyung. Nice to meet you...."

Before I could say his name, he interupted

"Hey Taetae! I am kookie!" he said while having a bunny smile.

"You are cute" I complimented him and smiled when I saw a blush on his cheeks.

He imediatelly got down and run inside the house.

"YOONGI! THIS HANDSOME BOY IS GIVING ME HEART ATTACK! CALL THE POLICE!"

Jimin gasped and laughed out loud when he saw my shocked face.

Before I could think of anything, Jimin pulled me with him inside the house.

I sat on the couch silent and admired the beauty in front of me.

Jungkook was sitting beside his hyung (Yoongi) while having a pout and pink cheeks.

"So..." Yoongi cleared his throath.

"Jungkook! Do you think Taehyung is handsome?"

He asked Jungkook who just nodded and I could just look down shyly.

I think my heart beats could be heard till the Saturn.

"But why should we call the police?"
Jimin asked confusedly.

"Bcs he stole my heart!" Jimin and Yoongi widened their eyes and looked at me who just had a shocked face with blush on my cheeks.

"He deserves to be in the jail! Lemme bring my phone!" he was about to get up but Yoongi laughed and sat him down.

"Yah yahh! Isn't it a good thing that he stole ur heart- wait! Jungkookie! I thought u are not gay!"

"I am NOT. But he made me be gay!" Jungkook pointed at me while pouting.

Jimin chuckled and I could feel him pat my back.

"You got a future husband alie-" before he could finiah his senteces, I slapped his arm.

"I am not an alien"

"Yeah! He is not an alien! He is cute and handsome!" I just looked up at the Jungkook who was glaring at Jimin while having a pout.

Yoongi hyung couldn't hold himself and started laughing his ass off!

Author's Pov

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who was blushing badly after he relised what he said.

They made an eye contact acidentally and Tae wanted to be a man and wink at him, which he did and chuckled when he saw Jungkook covering his face.

"Yoongiii! He winked at me!"

Jimin and Yoongi laughed louder and I just sat him beside him, wrapping an arm around Jungkook.

"Why you pouting kookie?"
Tae asked Jungkook who looked up at him innocently and blushed.

"B-because they are laughing at my feelings"

Tae chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry. At least I am not laughing"

Tae smiled at Jungkook who bunny smiled and snuggled into Tae's arms.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at Tae and Jungkook with a smile.

Suddenly Yoongi said.
"Bun bun, why don't u go with Tae upstairs so u two can get to know each other?"

Jungkook could feel happiness inside him and nodded.
"Yes! Hyung! Let's go!" he held Tae's arms and ran upstairs with Tae who followed him with a boxy smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What do u think?

- V.M.