Finals

- FEW YEARS LATER -
- jungkook - 28
- taehyung - 31

Author's Pov.

Jungkook was up early in the morning to make breakfast for his husband who is still sleeping.

As Jungkook was making breakfast, he feld two strong arms wrap around his waist and a kiss on his nape which made him smile.

"Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ"

"Hᴍᴍ~ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɴ"
This raspy and deep morning voice made Jungkook blush and smile even more.

"Dɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ?"
Jungkook asked his husband who smiled and pull Jungkook closer to himself.

"Nᴏ. Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ"

Jungkook giggled at his husband and turns toward him and wraps his arms around the husband's neck after he turned off the hob.

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ-sʜɪɪ"
Jungkook smiled and pecks Tae's lips which Tae returned with a long kiss.

Just two husbands kissing and enjoyed being with each other.

Sadly that moment was ruined by the child's scream which made both boys pull away, only to meet their 3 years old son who had covered eyes and a pout

"Dᴀᴅᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴀ ᴋᴡɪssɪɴɢɢɢ!"

Jungkook and Tae just smiled and Jungkook pull away and knelt on the floor and stretched out his hands for his son to come.

"Cᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ Tᴀᴇɢɢᴜᴋ"

Taegguk boxy smiled and runs cutely to his dada and hug him.

"Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ" Jungkook smiled and kissed Taegguk's head.

"Mᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴅᴀ!"

And then Taegguk laughed cutely and held into Jungkook when Jungkook stand up and picked him up.

"Uғғ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ! Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴠɪᴇʀ, ʜᴍ?"

Jungkook asked his son who nodded and flexed with his little muscles which weren't big.

"Aᴘᴘᴀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴡᴇ ɪғ I ᴀᴍ ɢᴡᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀᴠɪᴇʀ, ᴛᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴡᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴡᴏᴡɪɴɢ(ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ)"

Jungkook just laughed and kisses his son's forehead.

"Sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴇᴅ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ"

On the other hand, Taehyung was staring at his son and husband who were talking and Taegguk would most of the time look at Jungkook with his doe sparkly eyes when Jungkook would laugh and smile.

Just Taehyung's two diamonds.

And Taehyung thinks about their life.

They were just teenagers and then they became husbands. It flew so fast that Taehyung is sometimes scared that after he opens his eyes that his Jungkookie would be with him in the grave and Taegguk will be a mature men.

It scares him. He don't want to leave his Taegguk and Jungkookie.

But at least now he is happy with them and he should stop thinking about that.

But sometimes he just wants the time to stop so that he don't leave his Taegguk and Jungkook and them being in his arms forever.

Taegguk might be three years old but he still feels like it was yesterday when Jungkook gave a birth to Taegguk (yup mpreg) and held him for the first time. It was like a dream come true and when he saw Taegguk for the first time, he promised with all his heart that he will protect his baby and he won't let Taegguk be sad.