Getting to know each other

Author's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung entered Jungkook's room and Tae sat on his bed while Jungkook closed the door and sat in front of Tae.

Jungkook was one to start coversation
"So! Taetae! How old are you?" he asked while titling his head

"Sixteen, you?" At the mention, Jungkook widened his eyes

"Sixteen?" Jungkook asked Tae who nodded his head.

"You are my hyung!" Taehyung smiled when Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"Sure I am. But how old are you baby?"
Jungkook blushed when Tae called him 'Baby' and covers his face which brought chuckle on Tae's lips.

"I am thirteen" Taehyung mentaly cooed at Kook's cuteness and ruffled his hair.

"Such a cutie" This compliment made Jungkook blush more and turn away.

Taehyung's Pov.

I slightly laughed at Jungkook- gosh! How cute can he be?

"C'mon turn around Kook"

Smiling when Kook shook his head and couldn't help but to hug him from behind.

Jungkook's Pov (first)

When Taetae hyung hugged me, I gasped slightly and throw a pillow on my face to cover my face.

I could hear Taetae hyung laughing which made me pout.

"Whwt's so fwunny?" I mumbled into the pillow and I could again hear his laugh.

"Why are u so cute?" He asked me which made me widen my eyes and snuggled from behind into his arms.

"Because I am born cute!" I looked up at him while glaring cutely at him and I could only see him showing his smile which looked like a box.

I smiled back widely and turn around to Taetae hyung.
"Yahhh! Why is hyung laughing? You want me to die bcs of your beauty?"

I asked him, only to see him widen his eyes and look down at me.

"Little boy, who tought u those things?"

"Chim chim hyung, why?"

I could hear him groan and then see him smile again.

"Just wondering. You are smooth at it"

"I know!" smiling while flipping my hair.

Author's Pov

Taehyung laughed when Kook flipped his hair and ruffled his hair which made Kook pout.

"My fancy hair!" Kook gasped dramaticaly and fixed his hairstyle.

"You monster!" Tae just laughed at Kook and whispers into his ear which made Jungkook blush shyly.

"I am 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 monster"

Taehyung smirked when Jungkook whined and hugged him tightly.

"Maybe you are but not yet" Jungkook said while looking up at Tae who raised his brow.

"Why not yet?"

Kook just struged and snuggled into Tae's chests.

"Maybe because we need to love each other?" Kook talks while his head was leaned on Tae's chests.

Tae smiled and talks in himself.
"But maybe I am already in love with you"

Tae just pats his hair gently and rubs his back.

"True. How do u know all those stuffs?"

Tae asked Kook who looked up at him.

"I am watching kdramas" Kook winked at Tae who chuckled.