chapter 15

Helloo guys l am back ♥️
Sneha outfit👆

Author pov:

When Nana Singh Rathore left sneha quickly ate her breakfast she was overly joyed when her mother in law told her about rahul picking her up today.

After finishing the breakfast she helped the maid to put dishes in kitchen. Then went into her room and wore a simple kurti with pair of jeans then she started to pack few things in small bag. Sneha went downstairs rahul was already sitting in the living room " bhaiiiiiii" sneha squelled and hugged rahul tightly
And rahul hugged her back with a huge smile on his face. Rahul was happy to meet her after so many days yesterday they were not able to talk properly "how are you feeling right now" asked rahul " better".

Both brother and sister were having chat " lets go dad is waiting at home "
" ok lets go let me get my bag"
When the reached the main hall's door
" who gave you the permission to step out of this house" they heard a booming voice in hall which echoed like thunder.

Abhimaan Pov:

I was in basement my security guard informed me about rahul's arrival. So saala sahib is here ( so brother in law is here) finally mom went back, l quickly washed my hands because of blood.

They were about to go when l asked sneha's" who gave you the permission to step out of this house" both of them stoped at their tracks it raged me that she didnot took permission from me l am her fucking husband.

" l am taking her home for two days do l have to remind you again" " looks like you are eager to take her home lekin ab is ka ghar yahi ha" Abhimaan said in stern voice. "Abhimaan mama na muja bataya tha ka ap na ijazat di ha ( mom said you gave permission)" l can see she was hesitant while asking me which made me smirk so wifey is scared of me that's good for her.

Well she is looking cute in her outfit l was checking her out what are you thinking voice inside mocked me right she is Just a pawn to get revenge my fist curled. " bring her back after two days " l said while putting my hands in pocket.
I can see the happiness in her eyes but it won't last long this thought made me smirk l turned and went upstairs.

Author pov:
Sneha felt relieved she finally going to meet her father after so many days. She was beaming with Joy while rahul was chuckling at her childness he was missing his sister so much. Soon sneha reached and met her father she also called her friend so they can meet she was enjoying her stay fully but when ever the thought of her going back at Abhimaan's place makes her sad she misses her carefree life her hospital internship her dream about becoming doctor thinking about her this sneha's eyes became moist.

On the other hand, abhimaan was beating the shit out of the poor men his mistake was that he was not able to complete the task abhimaan gave him. But abhimaan did not felt satisfied by beating him he took an nail and Hammer started to insert nail slowly and painfully in his hands the guy scremed with pain,agony his eyes poppes out because of pain soon he could not handle the cruelness landed into the world of forever sleepness.

Abhimaan went straight to his room and took a shower when he got out of shower he only had towel around his body. " sir vivek rao was part of an mafia but his identity was unknown " manav informed " what do you mean so there is no clue that he was part of an mafia group" Abhimaan said while getting irritated. " but it does shows that he was working for someone but their identities are not known" manav said with confusion "try to find them because l need to known whom he was working at that time".

Byeee guys l hope you liked the chapter 😘