Chapter 11

Hello every one l am back ♥️

Please comment and let me know if you are liking the story?

AUTHOR POV:
Abhimaan's breath was hiting sneha's neck she was too scared to make a move
Suddenly abhimaan's phone ringed he came back to his senses he distance him self from sneha and went out to attend the call sneha releases the breath she was holding.

Abhimaan got the call from manav that Nana Singh Rathore ( Abhimaan's Mother) coming tomorrow " why mom is coming is anything special " asked abhimaan " l dont know she just wanted me to inform you" told manav.

Abhimaan went back in room he asked sneha's to come with  him. Sneha went to his study abhimaan asked her to sit
" tomorrow mom is coming and your brother is also coming l want you to be extra carefull don't make any mistake otherwise you will bear the consequenses l don't want to hurt you yesterday you crossed the limits l don't like went someone raises their voice infront of me" Said Abhimaan while looking at sneha's eyes.

" l want to be free from this marriage" said sneha in very low voice.  Abhimaan started to laugh like a maniac which scared sneha more.

" you think that is very easy huh who will pay for your father's deeds l will free you when your father will beg infront of me and will touch my shoes " said Abhimaan with ego and cruelness in his tone.

Sneha was stunned by his words how can someone be this cruel. She was not able to digest the words he said.

" Tell me what he did what is his fault" sneha said in almost crying manner.
" get out" Abhimaan's voice boomed in the room sneha didnot wasted a minute and ran out of the

Abhimaan went to his basement where manav was waiting for him sir we have done the deals with russian dealers but there is a problem " we can't locate our shipments anymore" said manav while siting on near by table.

" l Just gave you one task and now you could not handle it " said Abhimaan while holding his collar. " abhimaan think before you say any thing it me who handle most of your work l know this time l made a mistake " manav said while getting offending.  Abhimaan was already angry he controlled his anger infront of sneha because he did not wanted to hurt her again.

He is cruel but when he hurted sneha he was uncomfortable and u easy all day. But that dosenot mean l will not take my revenge.

Next day:

Abhimaan stayed at home because his mother is coming and also his sala ( brother in law) he smirked.

He told sneha to get ready in finest saree
She was looking gorgeous in dark green saree.

Abhimaan was ordering workers to prepare for dinner. When he saw sneha he got lost in her beauty he eyes soften for mili second. But again his revenge would not let him know that he is in love.

Sneha's Brother was already siting their abhimaan ordered the maids to arrange the dinner they all were silently eating only the noise of fork and spoon was heard.

When abhimaan got call from manav about russian dealers. He excused him self. " sneha Tell me the truth are you happy?" Rahul asked with seriousness.

" bhai ( brother) Please help me l was forced" Suddenly abhimaan came their and held sneha from her shoulders.

Byee see you in next chapter.