Chapter 39

Author pov:

Sneha was eating breakfast and Abhimaan came, sat  on his chair and start doing his breakfast " Sneha l think we should start our life now" sneha looked at him confusingly " l mean as a normal couple " his expressions were unreadable she could not predict any thing in her heart she like him no doubt he is handsome " l will think about it".

After breakfast everyone went to their respected places, Abhimaan dropped sneha to hospital but she was worried why sameer called her. " Sneha" it was sameer " when did you came " sneha asked with shocking expressions because he was in pune .

" leave these things " sameer said, " l called you because l wanted to talk face to face"  sneha nodded. " can we meet after work in cafe near our hospital " sneha was abit hesitant but said yes.

Abhimaan was working and manav came " Sir you called me" Abhimaan looked at him " why Natasha is so active these days who allowed her to come at my house party " Abhimaan asked " sir she came with her partner who she is dating " Manav explained  " l dont want her near my family especially sneha, she will ruin my marriage " Abhimaan said, Manav nodded. 

Sneha was waiting for sameer in cafe " what would you like to order " " Nothing " " Please tell me what you want to talk about" Sneha asked  " Yh sneha l really wanted to tell you that l am in love with you before l did not had guts to confess my love " sameer was explaining  but " sameer l  am married why are you trying to put me on a difficult place" Sneha was trying to understand his words she always saw him as a senior, " Sneha , know but that was the reason l went to pune " " Sameer l can't cooperate with you sorry l never saw you in that way l hope you understand " sneha got up.

" Abhimaan ap " Sneha saw him at the entrance of the cafe Abhimaan came here because security guard told him madam went with that doctor. It was not difficult for Abhimaan to known where she went, But hearing that bas*ard confessing made him saw red. 

" Abhimaan muja Ghar jana ha" sneha held his arm because his expressions were showing he heard their conversation. He started to walk towards their car in no time they were home sneha did not want to face him and went to her room.

" Tu is liya hospital jati ho tum" In the  middle of night he came into her room she was wake " Abhimaan ap yaha kiya kar raha ha " sneha stood up " Ku kisi or ka intazar kar rahi thi " his eyes were red " Abhimaan kasi bata kar raha a ap " Sneha looked at him hurt visible in her eyes she noticed he is drunk " Aye ma ap ko ap ka room me chor ati ho " sneha held his arm " Chup " he putted his finger on her lips " Muja sakoon chahiya sakoon do muja bas" Sneha looked at him " Aisa kiya del rahi ho " Abhimaan held her face " Abhimaan kiya kar raha ha ap " Sneha pushed him hard and he fell on sofa " tu tu kiya samajti ha hud ko " Abhimaan shouted her push triggered him " Abhimaan you are in your senses" sneha was trying to get away but he held her by her waist.

Abhimaan hide his face in her neck " tuna acha nahi kiya tuja ku nahi nazar ata ka ma tum sa pyar karna laga ho " Abhimaan bited her neck sneha started crying " Abhimaan Aisa kuch nahi ha mena osa mana kar diya " Sneha explained she knew he will say this, After living with him she understood one thing he doesn't like to share his stuff and he is possessive person.

" tu muja sakoon deti ha muja sakoon ki neendh nahi ati thi " Abhimaan was putting pressure on her waist " ap is tarah baat ku kar raha ha " Sneha frowned " Sharab ka asar ha shayad " Abhimaan started to kiss her lips harshly sneha just  closed her eyes and let him do his work. When he was done with his frustration. He opened his eyes and saw sneha hiding her face in her chest her also hugged her.

" muja sona ha " Sneha said he just hummed " let's sleep " Abhimaan picked her up " Abhimaan ap apna room ma jai please " sneha said . " Sneha dimage karab mat karo " Abhimaan looked at her angrily sneha hitted his chest.  Then they both slept in each other arms.

Abhimaan pov:

I woke up  and my head was hurting like a bitch and l saw sneha on top of me then l remembered last night smile broke on my lips. I looked at her she is so sticking to me like a chew gum. She is mine but my anger and l think she knows how to calm me down like she did last night. 

Last night l drank a bit too much and my drinking habits are really bad because it really effects my health.

I started to trace her lips the urge to kiss her again  was building up, l start to kiss her on neck and hiding my face in her neck , she moved and opened her eyes " AP ko Sharm nahi ati suba suba shoro ho ga ap" l thought she will behave rudely but " ab dek kiya raha ha ap hata na " sneha tried to get up,  " sneha kiya tum na muja maaf kar diya " l held her hand. She did not said any thing and went to toilet l just smile. 

" tu mohtarma ko sharm a rahi ha "

Byee1🦋

Comments 🌼

Vote 🌸🌸🌸 

200 votes target until next chapter💖👌🌸

Byeee

Byeee1🦋