Chapter 6

Hello guys l am here with new chapter

Enjoy 🤗

Author pov:

Flash back ( the day before haldi ):
Nana Singh Rathore asked vikram( Abhimaan 's younger Brother)
To pick sneha from her house so they can go for wedding shopping vikram was kind off amazed that his brother is getting married.

Vikram picked sneha up from her house and went to some shop.

Vikram and sneha was getting along well " bhabhi ap ko bi tarzan movie pasand ha" said Vikram " yes muja bi pasand ha tum bollywood movies dekta ho"?( yes l like that movie do you watch bollywood movies? ) asked sneha. They were talking non stop about all the staff around vikram was liking sneha's company very much.

" bhabhi ya wala dress deka( sister in law look at this dress)" said vikram. "vikram please dont call me bhabi l feel old" said sneha " ok ok so l should call you sneha" said vikram with grin.

" sneha ya pinkish colour acha lag raha ha ( sneha pink colour is looking good on you) " said Vikram " No sneha Red or maroon acha laga ga is nikama ko kuch pata nahi ( no sneha Red or maroon will look good on you this idiot dose not know anything)" said Nana abhimaan's mother. Vikram pouted at his mother.

Sneha was now look at the jewellery vikram and Nana was helping her the jewellery vikram decided for sneha.

" l like this one sneha tuma pasand ha ( do you like this sneha) " said Nana Singh Rathore " G aunty" said with a sweet smile

" l like this one sneha tuma pasand ha ( do you like this sneha) " said Nana Singh Rathore " G aunty" said with a sweet smile. Vikram and sneha were in bridal dress section selecting dresses "are sneha ya deko ya jewellery ka sath match kara ga" said vikram with a smile " yrr lagta nahi ha ka ya abhimaan ka bhai ha kitna sweet or nice ha ( l can't believe that he is abhimaan's brother)" sneha thought.

" l think this one is perfect" said sneha to vikram. Their shopping was Done.
And Nana left with driver. Told vikram to drop sneha at her house.

Drive was silent then suddenly vikram asked sneha " how old are u " 21 " said sneha " wah l am 22 we are about same age " said vikram with wink. " sneha just chuckled at his antics. " By the way you should respect me l am older than you" said vikram witj grin " just a moment ago you said we are about the same age" said sneha with frown.

"I was Just kidding bhabhi g" said vikram sneha reached home.

Wedding day:

Sneha was crying in her room suddenly her mother in law came and saw her crying sneha was trying to hide her face.

" beta kiya howa ku ro rahi ho" said Nana " kuch nahi aunty mom yaad a rahi thi" said sneha actually she lied. " l am your mother talk to me about any thing" said Nana and gave her a warming hug. " aunty ab ma ap ko kiya batao( what should l tell you )" sneha thought she was thinking to run away when she had to understand one thing.

If he can threat to kill my brother what will he do to me. He love his dignity and lf l did something that harm his identity or dignity he will surely kill my whole family. She was thinking and crying on his mother shoulder.

" wow mother is wiping my tears and son is torturing" she thought.

" ok hurry up we have to go now" said Nana Singh Rathore. Currently sneha was sitting beside him marriage was done and all the rituals.

Now they were both were meeting the family and friends. " welcome to my world wifey" said Abhimaan.

.........
.......
Byeee l hope you like the chapter

Sneha's wedding dress

Abhimaan dress