Chapter 30

Hello sorry for late update 😆☺

Author pov:

Abhimaan saw sneha talking to sameer his expressions changed and his grip on steering wheel tightened he saw sneha smiling at him.

Sneha walked towards the car and sat beside him. " who was that guy" Abhimaan asked in firm tone. " who " sneha asked getting confused. Abhimaan was still looking ahead.
" oh sameer you are asking about sameer he is a doctor " sneha explained normally. Abhimaan just nodded and started the car.

They reached home Abhimaan got out of the car without saying anything, sneha also followed him. Sneha wanted to ask what happened but she held it back.

Abhimaan's pov:
I went straight towards my room l was angered by the fact that she simled towards another men when it comes to me she kept a straight face or she always keeps quite. Or the best thing she can do is lock her self in room. Here l am trying to amend our relationship.

I know l was being a fucker when we got married l am trying to change my self only for her.

I need to calm my self otherwise l will lose my mind.

Author pov:

Abhimaan was drinking siting on sofa's facing the large window in the room.
As if he was trying to burn the view ahead.

On other hand, sneha got fresh but she was feeling upset about the incident earlier. " Does he think that there is something going on between me and sameer" sneha was walking here and there biting her nails.

" sneha what do to want to have for dinner" Maria asked sneha looked at her
" actually l am not feeling hungry" sneha made a face and sat on bed.

"Come with me down stairs " Maria said and held her hand took her down stairs.

" Maria l am telling you that l am not feeling hungry" sneha tried to make her understand.

" ok if you don't want to eat it is ok but sit with me l am feeling bored, after joining hospital you never really talked to me" Maria complained. " no it is not like this l was Just busy "

They both talked for a bit and then Maria was preparing coffee "why are you making coffee"

" This is for Abhimaan sir and can you please give him this coffee " Maria asked and sneha nodded " ok"

I think l can talk to him now l will clear the misunderstanding that there is nothing like that between me and sameer.

Sneha knocked on the door and went inside. Abhimaan was standing near the Window with a glass in his hand.

" is he drunk" sneha mumbled " your coffee" sneha handed him the coffee.

But abhimaan was looking at her with something different in his eyes.

" A Abhimaan muja ap se baat karni " Abhimaan held the coffee mug and putted on the , he was feeling tipsy but he was still in his senses.
( Abhimaan l want to talked to you)

"Bolo" Abhimaan said while getting close to her which made her very nervous. " ma or sameer bas friend ha ise zayada kuch nahi " sneha was looking down. " hmmm" Abhimaan held her by her waist and pulled her towards himself " Abhimaan ap ma pi hoi ha " sneha tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

Abhimaan bent down next to her and putted his lips on her neck, sneha body jerked by the sudden touch " A Abhimaan ap kiya kar ha Chora please " sneha mumbled but abhimaan had no intension to do that." Acha howa tum na muja hud hi bata diya warna vo mera hatho sa mar jata" Abhimaan whispered in her ear.

Sneha looked at him with Wide eyes, " Don't worry begum ab kuch nahi karoo ga" Abhimaan held her Face sneha did not know what to do.

"Ahhhhhh did l slept here"

Votee😝❤