Hana

"THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!" I say as I walk in the kpop section. I hear Jin behind me "IM SORRY IM SORRY!" He might be running from Felix. "YOU BETTER BE!" Felix said chasing him. Jin runs next to me as fast as he can. "WOAH!" Felix said as he tripped right next to me. "Are you ok?" I say as I go to help him up. His friends started laughing "Ow my pen." He pulled out a pen in his pocket. His friends started laughing harder. He throws the pen at Jin "You guys suck." He started laughing too. I help him up. "I'm fine, thank you." Felix said, his laugh is so pretty and he looks a lot like the stray kids Felix that smile looks like everything. "Wow he must really like you, he said thank you." Austin said walking up to ara. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!!" Felix said walking up to him "Hey take it easy." I say stoping him. "I'm fine it's just a pen." "Oh and your pocket knife." Jin said "Oh I forgot about that." He pulled out a knife. "Oh it's open." He said with a confused face. "IT WAS OPEN!" Me and ara say at the same time. "Sit down." Ara said and taking him to sit on the floor and pulls his shirt up a little bit "Your bleeding!" I say sitting next to ara "stay here ill go get someone." Ara said getting up "I'm fine thanks though." Felix tryed to get up "No your not stay." I say pushing him back down. Jin comes over "I bet your in heaven." "WHAT!!" Felix said trying to get up. I pushed him back down. I had my hand where his knife stabed him to try and stop the bleeding. "I got someone they are getting the first aid kit he will be here soon." Ara came running back "Ok that's good." I say looking up at her. "Why did you bother them I'm fine!" Felix said throwing his arms up and hitting Jin in the process. "Ow what was that for." Jin said. "Your comment "you must be in heaven." He said making fun of him. The other two started laughing "Oh do I sound like that really." He said standing up Austin and Seung started laughing even harder. "Oh you just wait till SOMEONE will let me stand." Felix said looking at me. "YOU CAN STAND WHEN YOU AREN'T HURT!" I say as the worker walks up beside me. "Your friend is right let me take care of this then you can do whatever you want." He said getting something to stop the bleeding. "Ok your all good." He said standing up. "Good!" He said as he jumped up and started chasing Jin again. I jump in front of him "This is how this started!" I stopped him. "The guy said I can do whatever I want." He said trying to get around me "No let's go home I'm tired and have my first day of school tomorrow." We go home and I get everything ready for school and get in bed. Why is he so cute so pretty.