chapter 9

Felix texted me. "Hey is it ok if i pick you up in the morning." "Yeah that's fine what time." I text back and I go to text Ara to let her know she doesn't need to come get me. "How about 7 o'clock?" He texted back. "Yeah that works." I go and get my stuff ready for school tomorrow and set my alarm for 6:30. "Ok I'll see you in the morning!" Felix texted back. I tried to go to sleep but it wasn't really working felix is taking me to school on his motorcycle and my cat keeps attacking me and keeping me up. I finally got asleep. My alarm goes off felix from SKZ scared both me and my cat. I get up and get ready listening to SKZ. I get my backpack and put my shoes on. I walk outside and see felix sitting there I start to blush. He looks up from his phone. "Oh hey." He said blushing softly putting his phone in his backpack. "I got you a helmet." He hands me a helmet and puts his helmet on. "Thanks." I put on the helmet and get on the motorcycle. "Hold on to me." Felix said starting his motorcycle. I blush a little and hold on to him. He just takes off. "HEY I GOT NO WORRYING!" I scream at him over the motor.  "SORRY BUT GET USE TO IT!" He laughed. I laughed too. We got to school and as he stopped the motorcycle people stared and whispered as we walked in school. "Ok Ill see you later." I say as i walk to my first class. "Yeah bye." He said walking away. I walk up to Ara. "Hey!" I say waving. "Hey how was your ride with felix?" She said waving back. I blush and keep walking past her to class. "Ok now you have to tell me everything!" She said following me. "No its nothing i just really like Asian man who ride motorcycles." I say walking in to class and sitting down. "Please." She begged. The teacher walked in. "Fine ill tell you later." I whispered. She sighed and I laughed. Math goes by pretty quickly and our next class is history with felix. "Ok tell me now." Ara said after class. "I cant our next class is with felix." I say laughing.  "WHAT THIS IS BULLYING!" She walks in class. I sat next to felix and everyone is staring. Gosh they don't thank that do they. Felix looked embarrassed the whole time we worked on our project. Class was over and we went to lunch. Jin walked up to felix and gently elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow! What was that for?" He held the place he was stabbed the other day. "Oh sorry i forgot about that but so you finally went for it. He said in a flirty tone. "Went for what?" Felix asked. So they did thank that. Jin whispered in his ear not very well. "You and hana." As he said this felix took a drink then he started choking on his water. "N-no i didn't." He started blushing. "Do people really think that." Felix added. "That's what i heard" jin said seriously. "Gosh im screwed!" Felix said putting his head in is hands. "Ok lets start with what happened." jin said trying to calm him down. "I don't really know honestly im not good with romance stuff you know that." Felix say he sounds really stressed. "Oh i am what do you need help with?" I asked. "Woah have you been there the whole time." Felix asked blushing. "No." I lied. "What do you need help with i am a romance expert you can ask my friends from home." I added. Felix laughed nervous and played with his hair. "You go sit down i got this." Jin said patting him on the shoulder. Felix sat down over at a table. "So what does he need help with." I asked jin. "Ok well your not a problem don't think that but um how do i say this people think you to are dating because you came to school with him on his motorcycle." He sat down next to felix and i sat across from them. "So you need help with a rumor yeah im not the girl for that but if you want to get together or break up with anyone im your girl." I say. "That's it!" Felix popped up me and jin jumped. "What did i say?" I asked. "Me and you can pretend to date for a few days then say we are better as friends." His eyes light as he thinks he found a solution. I started laughing. "What i thinks it a good idea." He gently looked confused. "Ok sorry i know a lot about Korea yes but one thing i don't know is how dating works except for k-dramas i watch but that's not how dating works were im from." I say. "What do you mean not how dating works?" He asked confused. "Well its just its very rare to still be friends if you break up with someone that has only happened to me once." The bell rings and lunch is over. "Ok we can talk about this later bye." I added. School ends pretty quickly. "Ok hip hop is in an hour there is no sense in me taking you home so do you just want to go out somewhere?" I follow felix out side. "Yeah works for me."