chapter 8

We get out of the car and go in the store. We look around for a leather jacket and my phone dings. "Hey besties how are you doing in KOREA!" Bree texted in the group they promised they would keep in touch. "It good." I text back. "Any hot asians?" Maddie asked. "Yes two have girlfriends one has been single and one broke up with his girlfriend today and this one." I took a pic with me and Ara and sent it to the group. "Felix is picking me up on his motorcycle to take me to dance so I have to get a leather jacket." I say. "Ahhhh so HE is picking you up on a MOTORCYCLE to take you to dance and hes asian?" Maddie said. "Girl hes prefect." Bree said backing up Maddie. "Oh get this so he found out I like stray kids and I seen his phone and HE WAS LISTENING TO STRAY KIDS I asked him if he liked skz and he said no that it was his sister and his friends said he doesn't have a sister and he was listening to it for ME!" I say. "GIRL HE LIKES YOU!" Maddie said. "Hey how about this one?" Ara said lifting up a leather jacket with leather pants. "Yeah looks good let me try it on." I say grabbing them and going in the changing room. "Girl that looks great on you!" Ara said standing up as I come out of the changing room. "thank you I like it." I say look at myself in the mirror. "Yeah looks good does it fit right?" Ara asked standing up. "yeah I'm going to change back and then go pay i will be back." I go back in the changing room go pay and go back to Ara ready to leave. "You ready?" Ara asked. "Yeah I am are you?" I asked back. "Yeah lets go." Ara said walking out of the store. We get in the car. I get my phone out i have more texts from the friend group but i will text them back later and i text my dad. "Hey im lonely can i get money for a cat?" I text my dad. "Um what lol!" He texted back. "Yeah i miss my cat." I texted back "please." I added. "Fine here you go." He texted back and sent me money on pay pal "THANK YOU!" I texted back. "He can we go to the pet store?" I asked Ara. "Yeah but why?" She leans to the driver in the front and said something in Korean. "I want a cat my dad sent me money to get one!" I say getting excited. "Do you like cats a lot i guess." She started laughing. "Yeah i love cats." I say laughing with her. We go to the pet store and i find a Siamese cat that i really like. "Look at this one." I say showing Ara. "Aww that ones cute." She said walking up. "Ok i want this one." I stand up to go get a worker to get the cat out for me. They come and get her for me. "What are you going to name her?" Ara asked me. "Kkanji." I answer holding the cat. "That's cute why that name." She asked walking up with me as i pay. "Because my bias in BTS V has a cat and that is what he named it. "Aww thats cute." We get in the car and Ara takes me home. We say goodbye and i take my cat in so she can get used to the house.