14.

"You know who my boss reminds me of?" 

I sat in bed, the sheets covering up the bottom half of my body as Ollie raised his eyebrows in questioning. We were currently in the guest room, as he wouldn't even leave me alone in the room. Ollie spat the rest of the toothpaste out of his mouth. "Louis, the one from One Direction." 

"So you like him?" Ollie muttered in jealousy as I sighed and got off the bed. 

"I don't like him, Ollie, I've got you," I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head into his back. "Do you not have a shirt to wear?" 

"Mum doesn't allow me to be shirtless around the house, only in my room, so you'll get this version of me," He chuckled and placed his toothbrush in the holder. "You all ready now?" 

I shrugged and pulled on the hem of my pyjamas. "Does it look like I am?" He pressed thumb on my bottom lip, slightly parting them gently by pulling it down. Ollie leant in as I cupped his face in my hands. "Ollie..." 

"Now you're ready then," I pressed my lips on his as he smiled lightly. "Aren't you tired after a full day's work? It's twelve in the morning." 

"I'm never tired, I always have an extra bit of energy inside of me," I climbed into bed, pulling the covers up until my waist. Ollie got in next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I forgot to say thank you for the dress. It was beautiful." 

"You don't have to say thank you," He pressed his face in my neck. "I wish Prom could come earlier so I can see you in that dress. You'll look so nice."

"I highly doubt that," I whispered under my breath and laid my head on the pillow while Ollie turned the light off. "Did you get a suit yet?" 

"Yeah," Ollie guided my head towards his bare chest and pressed it down. "Are you comfortable with this?" 

"As always, yes," I curled up around him, wrapping myself around him. "Do you think Ava'll say something about us back at school next week?" 

I couldn't see it, but I felt that Ollie might've been pursing his lips at the question. "Not if we don't say anything about it. I'll protect you no matter what in this case." 

"T-that's very sweet of you, love," I chuckled. "I'm still not tired." 

"You've got work tomorrow, so try and shut your eyes and sleep." He encouraged and pulled me in gently. "Good night, beautiful." 

~~

"Morning." 

I looked up from the coffee machine to Ollie walking into the kitchen, yawning and stretching his arms out. He had pulled some shorts on finally. "Morning Ollie. You want me to cook anything?" 

"No, I'll be fine," He ran his fingers through his hair and messed it up. "You getting ready for work today?" I shook my head. 

"Just got a text message from Louis, everything's cancelled for today because someone hacked into the system and took some of the most important documents, they've shut down the office building so the police can investigate the situation," I stopped the machine and took the cup of hot chocolate. "Only someone from the building can get access to the system because of the network and wifi thing, so I've been checked this morning." 

They had sent me some questions to confirm where I was. Louis confirmed I went home before twelve in the morning which was the time when he discovered the missing files. "That's perfectly fine. We can spend time together." 

"I was thinking we could go to the park for a walk or something like that," I flipped through one of the cookbooks on the bookshelf. "Where's your Mum?" 

"She went on a road trip with my Dad, 'it's been a while since he actually asked,' she told me and was quite excited, 'so ask your girlfriend monthly if you can'," He poured some water into a glass and swallowed. "I will, don't worry." 

"It's fine," I smiled. "I've got to catch up with some emails about work. You can stay next to me while I do it." I rinsed the mug thoroughly and headed upstairs. He followed, as I sat in the guest bedroom's seat, opening my laptop and setting it on the desk. 

"What's it about?" Ollie sat down next to me as I turned the laptop on. 

"Just some work stuff," I shrugged and clicked on the email icon on the taskbar. "Everything's just not making sense to him, he said. The networks were highly protected with quite a high positioned company's help, unless the person who helped us install it stole the passwords." 

"Did he think about talking to his own workers first?" Ollie looked at the screen as I scrolled down the many emails I had. 

"Yeah, we did it from one in the morning till six, checked everyone's laptops and none were synced to the main computer in the office, they're now checking floor by floor, almost the whole police station was ordered there," I explained and clicked on one. "Hey, look at this one Louis sent me: Sadie, sorry to interrupt your nice and free holiday, but we've got a problem. We found a suspicious lad on eighth floor that has his computer synced to the main one, which seems like it, but we found out yours was the most similiar with the main computer, so we've got to restart. You don't mind us looking through your files, don't you?" 

"I don't think you will mind," He mumbled as I typed up a paragraph about not minding and clicking on send. "Are you getting hate mail?" 

"The office? Yeah," I closed the tab. 

"The news just announced the office being in absolute danger, you can't go back there," Ollie said with a worried look on his face. "They found another suspicious person on the last floor but he wasn't giving any information. The police can't force him to show his personal details which were all on his computer either." 

"Shit," I muttered angrily. "Mind if I call Louis for a sec?" 

"No, I'll stay here with you though," Ollie stayed in his seat as I dialled Louis' number hurriedly. 

"Louis?" I said. 

"Sadie, sorry if you got interrupted by the news and email, this wasn't supposed to happen after your first day of work," He apologised briefly. "I'll repay you some time later if I can, I can't give you the salary all at once. We already lost a few workers like last time." 

"Last time?" I gasped. 

"Yes, many people have tried to hack in our computers, only few have succeeded," He sighed. "I just need a few seconds, sorry. Yes, sir, right there. Back, and we kept losing workers because they were afraid we'd put their families in danger. I didn't mind. You should quit for your own safety as well." 

"I, um, about the pay rise, don't worry about it, I don't need any extra money, I'm completely fine with life, and stay safe yourself, Louis," I sighed. "I might quit, as you said." 

"You're young, we don't want any danger on you, Heather said," He grumbled. "I'm sorry for everything and I'll send you the papers for the resignment. Heather wants your number still so we can add you to our personal group chat." 

"Oh, um, sure," I agreed. "I'm sorry." 

"It's fine!" He exclaimed. "Have a nice day." He hung up. 

"You okay?" Ollie eyed me worriedly. 

"I'm okay." I looked down. "Good."