Rite of Descension

in the land of liyue by the sea, a city sit atops solid bedrock. that city is Liyue Harbor, and it has flourished under the protection of its guardian Morax. also know as Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon that aether have been looking for.

Rite of Descension has just begun. every year on this day, Rex Lapis graces this land with his prophecy, giving guidance on the economic path liyue should follow in the coming year.

from afar, you can see two figures. one is floating.

they slowly entered liyue, which is their second stop.

Paimon: *panting* gahhh... uhhh... paimon is tired... can we get some food?

Aether: paimon, you literally floating. how come you tired? *blank face*

Paimon: ugh!? ahahaha...

Aether: whatever... by the way, do you know when the rite of descension will begin?

Paimon: uhh... maybe today, maybe tomorrow... *dry smile*

Aether: huh... i guess we need to ask the locals...

Aether and Paimon start gathering some information about the rite of descension.

Paimon: oh, right. about the archon here... liyue is ruled by the Geo Archon, morax...

Aether: so first is wind and now is earth? interesting...

Paimon: also, the mora we use as currency is named after the Geo Archon himself!

Aether: i'm sure this god is filthy rich... *laughs*

???: achoo!

Paimon: paimon think so too! so we should befriended with him in the future! but, it seems rude for people from outside of Liyue to call the Geo Archon by that name...

Aether: well... isn't that normal? It's like calling mom at your friend's mother *chuckle*

Paimon: huh... paimon didn't get the joke but, paimon got the point. so instead, we'll call the geo archon rex lapis.

Aether: like the liyue people do?

A nod in response from Paimon as they continue to gather some information about the rite of descension.

----

???: damn! just a little! just a little and I can control him! aghhh! *annoyed*

???(1): *chuckled* i told you... power is useless against him.

???: shut up! you have no authority to speak here!

???(1): *shrughs*

???: cihh...

the white-haired woman then turned around.

a bridge above the sky with several pillars on the side.

???: Cryo... Pyro...

???(1): too bad Anemo, Geo and Electro are still in control *grin* same with Hydro... but in a weakened state...

???: then do something! *shouting*

???(1): *chuckles* calm down... what about Dendro?

???: Dendro...? it's useless. they didn't even resonate when I tried at first *scoffs*

???(1) : you're this desperate to control the Void? *laughs*

???: *glare* will you shut the fxck up!?

???(1): *smiles* alright... alright... i'll let you do whatever you want... but one thing is for sure. The void is absolute. even if you have the same trait as him, his authority is greater than yours...