Chapter 9

Willow's POV
He really does love me.

When I felt him stop crying, I just stood there hugging him and him hugging me.

His arms moved lower to my waist and he leaned his forehead against mine. We looked at each other, then the floor, then at each other.

He sighed, "If we broke up, what would you do?"

I sighed, "I would get back together with my ex."

He had a hurt expression and looked at the ground.

I smiled, "You would be my ex, I would get back together with you."

He looked up and smiled and we kissed. I raised an eyebrow, "What would you do?"

He smiled, "I would come to your window every night and sing songs I wrote about you until you came back to me." I giggled and kissed him.

I raised my eyebrows and stopped hugging him. He looked sad by that but I went to my purse and grabbed the pill bottle.

I also grabbed his metal trash can, some wood, newspaper, and matches.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed all of my unnecessary prescriptions. I went into the backyard and he followed.

I set the wood and newspaper in the trash can and struck a match.

I threw it in the trash can and waited for a good flame to rise.

Then one by one, I threw the prescriptions in.

When I finished, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder.

Then we watched the flame until it died.

When it was done, I turned around and leaned my head against his and he moved his arms back to my waist.

I smiled, "Done." He smiled and we kissed. We went inside.

I sat on the couch and He snuggled beside me.

I turned on the T.V. and Patrick laid his head on my chest.

I wasn't paying attention to what was on. I just kept thinking about earlier.

So much shit happened in two hours. I overdosed and Patrick saved me from dying. We had a giant argument that broke us up for an hour or made us really angry for an hour.

Wow, this is having a rebound at me.

I didn't tear up but I trembled a little, Patrick noticed.

I put my hands on my face and silently sobbed. He hugged me and sat up.

I curled up in a ball and he put me on his lap. He held me and rocked back and forth, "It's ok Willow."

I rubbed my cheeks and just looked at my knees. He wiped my tears and smiled, "It will be ok."

I nodded and leaned into his chest, listening to his heart beat.

He started to hum and I let it vibrate through my soul. He was humming Sugar, We're Goin Down.

I calmed down a little and eventually drifted off.

***Time Skip***

I woke up in bed. I was alone, and there was a note.

Dear Willow,
I got up at seven and decided to go to the store. I will be back soon, love you.

I rubbed my eyes and got up, I walked into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets. Beans, eggs, jam, bread, and soup.

I'll make toast with jelly.

I grabbed two pieces of bread and threw them in the toaster.

I heard Pete do the secret knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and answered the door, "Pete, what are you doing here?"

"Patrick texted me yesterday saying you guys broke up, is everything ok?"

I nodded, "Yeah, some serious shit went down yesterday though."

I let him in and threw two more pieces of toast in the toaster. I told him about everything that happened and he sat up and looked at me.

He poked the back of my throat and I barfed a little in my mouth.

I spit it in the sink, there were two pills there.

I drank some water, "God dammit Pete!"

He shrugged, "A man has to do what a man has to do. I am/was suicidal."

I nodded and coughed. The toast finished and I put it gave him his. I jellied my toast while he buttered his.

He looked at Patrick's desk, "Did Trick' make any news songs?"

I took a bite of my toast, "I don't look in his desk." Pete smirked and walked over to it.

He grabbed some papers and read them astonished. He smiled, "I think Patrick wrote this song about you."

I shook my head, "Probably not." He kept reading them, I really wanted to read them, but I respected Patrick's wishes. "It says dedicated to someone I love." I blushed.

I heard the door open and rubbed my cheeks.

Patrick walked in and smiled, "Morni- PETE!!" Pete stood up and turned around with the lyrics, "Trick' you did a really great job with these."

Patrick took them and sighed, "You probably read them didn't you?" I shook my head, "Nope, I respect a mans space." He smiled and put the lyrics back on the desk.

He put the groceries on the table and I gave him some toast.

I put the groceries away and Pete smiled, "Trick' those were some really good lyrics. It sounds more like a band song then a dedication song though."

Patrick shrugged, "The chorus is dedication, the rest is band stuff." Pete nodded and I groaned, "Dammit Patrick I want to read it."

He chuckled, "Ah no, you can here it when it comes out." I groaned louder and Pete laughed.

When the last of the groceries were put away, I went over to Patrick and sat in his lap.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "I love you, Willow." I smiled, "I love you too, Teddy Bear."

Pete groaned, "Ew love." We laughed and just talked for a while.