Chapter 20 - Patrick's POV

I woke up to circles being rubbed on my arm.

"Wake up sweetie."

I opened my eyes to Pete.

"God fucking dammit Pete."

He started laughing, "Where is Willow?"

He shrugged, "When we stopped she had to pee, so I showed her to the bathroom. Then she texted me saying she found Gerard and was going to meet him."

I nodded and rubbed my eyes and sat up.

I wish my girlfriend would spend time with me. I understand though, she is meeting her favorite bands and celebrities.

Hell, she is dating one of her favorites.

I got up and walked out. Pete said he would set up because we have first sound check.

I looked around and didn't see Willow.

Huh.

I went up onto the stage and looked around.

There she is, I smiled and ran over, "Hey babe."

She turned around and smiled, "Hey babe!"

She hugged me and smiled even wider. "Everyone is so nice here. Gerard introduced me to his band. He was really friendly, and he stopped Mikey from hitting on me."

I nodded, "That's good."

I squeezed her butt and she jumped, "Patrick!"

I smirked, "Sorry, little horny."

She smirked, "It's fine."

She pulled me close and kissed me. Very passionately.

We walked over to the wall and she leaned on it with me leaning my hand by her head.

"Sound check for Fall Out Boy is in a minute!" Someone shouted.

She stopped kissing me and smiled, "We can make out after sound check."

I nodded and ran up to the stage.

We made sure our instruments were tuned up and then we played Thriller to make sure everything sounded right.

When we got off the stage, and the manager, Ron, sighed, "Guys, Panic! At The Disco can't make it tonight. The rest of the tour they can but, they can't today because of traffic."

We all groaned, "We can play some of our hits and other good songs." I suggested.

Gerard nodded, "Yeah us too."

He sighed, "Yeah, we still should have a different act."

I looked over at Willow. She noticed me and shook her head, "Patrick stop thinking."

I nodded, "Yes, Yes!"

Ron raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I smiled, "Willow can sing Womanizer and Circus by Brittany Spears perfectly! She has a great voice and everything."

Ron smiled, "Ok MCR after your sound check. Patrick, you and Willow go up there and we will see if it works. We have two hours until show time people, hustle!"

We all nodded and grabbed our stuff off the stage.

We moved it into our dressing/equipment room. Willow ran up to me, "No, no, no, Patrick, please."

I rubbed her cheek, "Babe, it will be fine."

She sighed and nodded.

Gerard opened the door, "You can go on now."