↳ 003. gia

✶ STAGE NAME : Gia ( 지아 )✶ PLANT : Hydrangea spp

STAGE NAME : Gia ( 지아 )
PLANT : Hydrangea spp. ( Hydrangea )
PLANT SYMBOLISM : Gratitude, understanding, honest emotions, honesty, sincerity, persevering love, compassion, vanity

BIRTH NAME : Kim Jiah ( 김지아 )
BIRTHDATE : February 7th, 1999 at 11:04
ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean
LANGUAGES : Korean ( 10/10 ), English ( 7/10 ), Mandarin ( 3/10 )
SEXUALITY : Straight

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SKILLS

VOCAL : 72/100
RAP : 89/100
DANCE : 52/100
LEADERSHIP : 81/100
STAGE PRESENCE : 60/100
CHARISMA : 62/100

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

NATAL CHART

SUN SIGN : Aquarius
MOON SIGN : Scorpio
RISING SIGN : Taurus
MERCURY SIGN : Aquarius
VENUS SIGN : Pisces
MARS SIGN : Scorpio
JUPITER SIGN : Pisces
SATURN SIGN : Aries
URANUS SIGN : Aquarius
NEPTUNE SIGN : Aquarius
PLUTO SIGN : Sagittarius
LILITH : Scorpio
NORTH NODE : Leo
SOUTH NODE : Aquarius

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

GIA, the guardian of the Hydrangea plant, personifies the essence of gratitude, understanding, honest emotions, and sincerity in the mystical world of HYBRIS. Her presence is a beacon of compassion, persevering love, and the value of genuine connections, infusing the realm with heartfelt sentiments.

Within the enchanting boundaries of HYBRIS, GIA is renowned for her role as a guardian of deep emotions and the power of sincerity. She is a steadfast advocate for gratitude, encouraging all who dwell in the realm to appreciate the beauty of life and the bonds they share with others.

GIA's understanding nature is like a soothing balm, calming troubled hearts and fostering honest expressions of emotion. Her ability to empathize and offer sincere advice makes her a cherished confidant and a trusted friend to those in need.

As a guardian, GIA embodies the qualities of perseverance and enduring love, symbolizing the Hydrangea's significance. Her presence reminds all in HYBRIS of the importance of staying true to one's feelings and fostering compassion in their interactions.

In HYBRIS, GIA is a symbol of heartfelt emotions, understanding, and the power of sincerity, a guardian whose gentle spirit encourages gratitude, honesty, and enduring love among all the realm's inhabitants.

by joshuahonghae