↳ 013. sakura

✶ STAGE NAME : Sakura ( 사쿠라 )✶ PLANT : Prunus serrulata ( Cherry blossom )✶ PLANT SYMBOLISM : Transience, impermanence, renewal, rebirth, love, femininity, resilience, hope, grace, simplicity, inspiration

STAGE NAME : Sakura ( 사쿠라 )
PLANT : Prunus serrulata ( Cherry blossom )
PLANT SYMBOLISM : Transience, impermanence, renewal, rebirth, love, femininity, resilience, hope, grace, simplicity, inspiration

BIRTH NAME : Han Aera ( 한애라 )
BIRTHDATE : February 29th, 2004 at 1:32
ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Japanese-Korean
LANGUAGES : Japanese ( 10/10 ), Korean ( 9/10 ), English ( 3/10 )
SEXUALITY : Straight

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SKILLS

VOCAL : 98/100
RAP : 38/100
DANCE : 87/100
LEADERSHIP : 37/100
STAGE PRESENCE : 97/100
CHARISMA : 78/100

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

NATAL CHART

SUN SIGN : Pisces
MOON SIGN : Gemini
RISING SIGN : Sagittarius
MERCURY SIGN : Pisces
VENUS SIGN : Aries
MARS SIGN : Taurus
JUPITER SIGN : Virgo
SATURN SIGN : Cancer
URANUS SIGN : Pisces
NEPTUNE SIGN : Aquarius
PLUTO SIGN : Sagittarius
LILITH : Gemini
NORTH NODE : Taurus
SOUTH NODE : Scorpio

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SAKURA, the guardian of Cherry blossoms, graces the enchanting realm of HYBRIS with her ethereal presence, embodying the profound essence of these delicate blooms. Her aura exudes an unparalleled sense of grace and tranquility, making her a symbol of transience, impermanence, and renewal in the mystical land of HYBRIS.

Within the boundaries of HYBRIS, SAKURA holds a revered position as the guardian of Cherry blossoms, possessing an unmatched expertise in nurturing these fragile yet resilient blooms. Her gentle touch, akin to a whispering breeze, carries the power to awaken the Cherry blossoms from their slumber, symbolizing the rebirth and renewal that life constantly undergoes.

In the presence of SAKURA, the Cherry blossoms bloom with unmatched beauty, their delicate petals shimmering like hopes fulfilled. As their guardian, SAKURA holds the ancient wisdom of the Cherry blossoms, and she imparts their lessons to those who seek her guidance. She embodies the qualities of love, femininity, resilience, and hope, reminding all who encounter her of the beauty in simplicity and the inspiration that can be drawn from nature's cycles.

But SAKURA's benevolence extends beyond the Cherry blossoms alone. When the inhabitants of HYBRIS are in need, she offers her gentle hand, not only mending physical wounds but also healing broken spirits with the profound wisdom of Cherry blossoms. In her presence, one can find solace and an understanding of life's fleeting nature.

In the enchanting world of HYBRIS, SAKURA stands as a luminous symbol of transience, impermanence, and the enduring cycle of renewal. She is a guardian of love, femininity, and hope, a beacon of grace and inspiration for all who dwell within HYBRIS, reminding them of the beauty that lies in the ever-changing seasons of life.

by lucidxie