↳ 015. lili

✶ STAGE NAME : Lili ( 리리 )✶ PLANT : Nymphaeaceae spp

STAGE NAME : Lili ( 리리 )
PLANT : Nymphaeaceae spp. ( Water Lily )
PLANT SYMBOLISM : Birth, resurrection, purity, majesty, enlightenment, delight, happiness, unity, beauty, innocence, humility

BIRTH NAME : Yang Haeun ( 양하은 )
ENGLISH NAME : Julia Yang
BIRTHDATE : September 18th, 2004 at 11:00
ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean
LANGUAGES : Korean ( 10/10 ), English ( 8/10 )
SEXUALITY : Pansexual

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SKILLS

VOCAL : 70/100
RAP : 30/100
DANCE : 92/100
LEADERSHIP : 32/100
STAGE PRESENCE : 85/100
CHARISMA : 72/100
SONGWRITING : 64/100

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

NATAL CHART

SUN SIGN : Virgo
MOON SIGN : Scorpio
RISING SIGN : Scorpio
MERCURY SIGN : Virgo
VENUS SIGN : Leo
MARS SIGN : Virgo
JUPITER SIGN : Virgo
SATURN SIGN : Cancer
URANUS SIGN : Pisces
NEPTUNE SIGN : Aquarius
PLUTO SIGN : Sagittarius
LILITH : Cancer
NORTH NODE : Taurus
SOUTH NODE : Scorpio

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

LILI, the revered guardian of the Water Lily in the mystical realm of HYBRIS, embodies the very essence of birth, resurrection, purity, majesty, enlightenment, delight, happiness, unity, beauty, innocence, and humility. Her presence radiates a soothing aura that beckons all who dare to enter her realm, serving as a vivid reminder of the profound transformations and radiant virtues that define the human experience.

In the intricate tapestry of HYBRIS, LILI is celebrated as the steward of rebirth and the profound purity of the soul's journey. She stands as both a serene muse and a protector, inspiring all who reside in this enchanting land to embrace the depths of their inner selves, the pursuit of enlightenment, and the boundless joy and unity that these spiritual journeys bestow.

LILI's ethereal presence unfolds like a cherished story, guiding seekers through the passages of their inner worlds, where the spectrum of emotions and the quest for spiritual enlightenment mirror the complexity of human existence. Her ability to navigate the calm waters of self-discovery and the search for inner beauty and humility makes her a guardian not only of purity but also of profound transformation of the spirit and the enduring bonds of serenity and grace.

As the guardian of the Water Lily, LILI embodies qualities such as rebirth, serenity, majesty, and the quest for spiritual enlightenment. Her presence serves as a constant reminder in HYBRIS of the importance of embracing the purity of one's spiritual journey, the elegance of self-discovery, and the enduring beauty that arises when we nurture our inner selves and allow the gentle power of enlightenment to illuminate the path of the soul.

by Tanteitrv55