↳ 001. 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 to make their debut with their first five members

ELODIOUS Entertainment just announced that the first five revealed members of their highly anticipated new group, SPELLBOUND, are set to debut with the group's first album: The Awakening Chapter: SECRET GARDEN.

This "SECRET GARDEN UNIT" is comprised of members Gia, Aloe, Bora, Bella and Achilles. Their official profile will soon be released, followed by the release of the album.

The company explained that every album will advance the group's storyline and that the storyline itself would be separated into chapters, with each chapter being a contained part of the storyline. Each chapter will consist of two mini albums consisting of five songs and a full album consisting of ten songs, followed by a repackaged album that contains the full chapter and hidden tracks that don't appear anywhere else.

Though information about the album itself is being kept under wraps until the official release, the company revealed the titles of the five songs appearing on the group's debut mini album:

They also released this statement about the AWAKENING chapter:

In the mystical land of HYBRIS, where magic flows freely and nature thrives, SPELLBOUND embarks on their first chapter, "The Awakening." This chapter tells the story of the group's journey as they discover their unique powers and responsibilities as guardians of the land's flora during a time of tranquility and enchantment.

Throughout "The Awakening Chapter," SPELLBOUND's harmonious vocals and mesmerizing melodies echo through HYBRIS, symbolizing the awakening of both their powers and the land's hidden magic. This chapter serves as the foundation for their journey as guardians, setting the stage for the challenges they will face in the chapters to come.

What are your theories about the AWAKENING chapter, each individual song and which songs are you looking forward to the most?