↳ 008. delphi

✶ STAGE NAME : Delphi ( 델피 )✶ PLANT : Delphinium spp

STAGE NAME : Delphi ( 델피 )
PLANT : Delphinium spp. ( Larkspur )
PLANT SYMBOLISM : Lightness, fun, levity, joy, fickleness, sweetness, first love, purity, innocence, elegance, regal beauty

BIRTH NAME : Shin Haesoo ( 신해수 )
ENGLISH NAME : Lauren Shin
BIRTHDATE : November 9th, 2005 at 12:22
ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean
LANGUAGES : Korean ( 10/10 ), English ( 7/10 ), Japanese ( 7/10 )
SEXUALITY : Bisexual

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SKILLS

VOCAL : 80/100
RAP : 100/100
DANCE : 90/100
LEADERSHIP : 70/100
STAGE PRESENCE : 70/100
CHARISMA : 70/100

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

NATAL CHART

SUN SIGN : Scorpio
MOON SIGN : Aquarius
RISING SIGN : Aquarius
MERCURY SIGN : Sagittarius
VENUS SIGN : Capricorn
MARS SIGN : Taurus
JUPITER SIGN : Scorpio
SATURN SIGN : Leo
URANUS SIGN : Pisces
NEPTUNE SIGN : Aquarius
PLUTO SIGN : Sagittarius
LILITH : Leo
NORTH NODE : Aries
SOUTH NODE : Libra

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

DELPHI, the cherished guardian of the Delphinium plant within the mystical realm of HYBRIS, embodies the very essence of lightness, joy, and the myriad facets of human merriment and innocence. Her presence radiates an enchanting vivacity that captivates all who venture into her realm, serving as a constant celebration of the simple pleasures and unbridled happiness that define the human experience.

In the wondrous tapestry of HYBRIS, DELPHI is renowned as the custodian of mirth and the power of embracing the carefree spirit of life. She stands as both a whimsical muse and a guardian, inspiring all who reside in this enchanting realm to revel in the delight of their emotions, the exuberance of first love, and the purity and elegance that characterize their journey.

DELPHI's effervescent presence unfurls like a joyful dance, leading wanderers into the sunlit meadows of their hearts, where emotions and passions mirror the playful intricacies of human existence. Her ability to navigate the merry pathways of happiness and sweetness makes her a guardian not only of levity but also of the enduring bonds of friendship and the regal beauty of pure-heartedness.

As the guardian of the Delphinium plant, DELPHI personifies qualities such as fun, fickleness, and the sweet anticipation of first love. Her presence serves as a perpetual reminder in HYBRIS of the importance of embracing the lightness of being, the elegance of innocence, and the timeless beauty that arises when we savor life's delightful moments and let the spirit of joy mend our souls.

by shadow_of_a_god