↳ 005. bella

✶ STAGE NAME : Bella ( 벨라 )✶ PLANT : Atropa belladonna ( Belladonna )✶ PLANT SYMBOLISM : Danger, mystery, death, femininity, temptation, madness, hallucinations, transformation, solitude

STAGE NAME : Bella ( 벨라 )
PLANT : Atropa belladonna ( Belladonna )
PLANT SYMBOLISM : Danger, mystery, death, femininity, temptation, madness, hallucinations, transformation, solitude

BIRTH NAME : Isabelle Anjong Choi
KOREAN NAME : Choi Anjong ( 최안종 )
BIRTHDATE : April 12th, 2005 at 8:24
ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean-American
LANGUAGES : English ( 10/10 ), Korean ( 7/10 ), Konglish ( 9/10 )
SEXUALITY : Queer

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

SKILLS

VOCAL : 80/100
RAP : 95/100
DANCE : 100/100
LEADERSHIP : 80/100
STAGE PRESENCE : 55/100
CHARISMA : 75/100

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

NATAL CHART

SUN SIGN : Aries
MOON SIGN : Gemini
RISING SIGN : Gemini
MERCURY SIGN : Aries
VENUS SIGN : Aries
MARS SIGN : Aquarius
JUPITER SIGN : Libra
SATURN SIGN : Cancer
URANUS SIGN : Pisces
NEPTUNE SIGN : Aquarius
PLUTO SIGN : Sagittarius
LILITH : Cancer
NORTH NODE : Aries
SOUTH NODE : Libra

───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ❀ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

BELLA, the guardian of the Belladonna plant, embodies the enigmatic essence of danger, mystery, and transformation in the mystical world of HYBRIS. Her presence casts a haunting allure over the realm, captivating those who dare to enter, while also serving as a potent reminder of the perils that lie in the shadows.

Within the captivating boundaries of HYBRIS, BELLA is renowned for her role as the keeper of profound mysteries and the power of change. She is a figure of both fascination and caution, encouraging those who dwell in the realm to tread carefully and explore the depths of their own inner metamorphosis.

BELLA's enigmatic allure is like a bewitching dance, drawing wanderers into the labyrinthine realms of their own minds, where hallucinations and madness intertwine with profound transformation. Her ability to navigate the intricate web of solitude makes her a guardian of both peril and enlightenment, guiding those who seek her wisdom through the maze of their own existence.

As a guardian, BELLA embodies the qualities of danger and rebirth, symbolizing the Belladonna's significance. Her presence serves as a constant reminder to all in HYBRIS of the importance of embracing the mysteries of life and death, of the feminine power that resides within, and the profound transformations that can occur when one ventures into the depths of the unknown.

by shadow_of_a_god