Chapter 5

From the age of 17 to 18, in just one year, a name named Su Yinan appeared in Luo Xiangbei's world.

Even during this year, they actually had little intersection.

It is said that you have something to think about every day and something to dream about at night. Luo Xiangbei has always felt that this sentence makes sense.

How many times had he dreamed of Su Yinan last night? He couldn't even count it himself. Su Yinan was like some kind of delicious and mellow candy, just smelling it made people addicted.

After getting out of bed, he ran to the toilet and washed his face with cold water. Luo Xiangbei took a few deep breaths and tried to wake himself up.

By all accounts, things are slowly getting better.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he smiled, hoping that something good would happen today.

There is a math exam this morning.

Everyone was preparing very seriously, and Luo Xiangbei was no exception, so there wasn't much time left for him to think about Su Yinan.

It wasn't until it was time for lunch that Li Zhao and Chen Yue came over to call him that he remembered that he could ask Su Yinan to go to the cafeteria together.

However, Li Zhao and the others would definitely find it strange to ask Su Yinan suddenly, and Luo Xiangbei was a little confused.

"Hurry up, we're late in the cafeteria but there's nothing left!" Li Zhao saw Luo Xiangbei not moving and pulled him to urge him.

"Well, let's go." Luo Xiangbei glanced at Su Yinan's seat. He was gone. He should have gone to have lunch.

Luo Xiangbei breathed a sigh of relief at first, and then felt a sense of disappointment in his heart.

At the dining table in the cafeteria, Luo Xiangbei had just picked up a meatball with chopsticks when Li Zhao, who was sitting next to him, suddenly exclaimed and the meatball fell back onto the plate in shock.

"Li Zhao, did you suddenly have a convulsion?"

Luo Xiangbei patted his chest and turned around to see that Li Zhao was eating with his head down and scrolling through his phone. Apparently he saw some news on his phone that surprised him.

"Don't you all look at the grade group? Open it and take a look! Damn it! It's a miracle!" Li Zhao stared and sighed, "This is the first time I know that there are so many flowers in the grove behind our school. .”

"Flowers? What flowers? Let me take a look." Chen Yue heard this and turned on his phone.

Luo Xiangbei was a little sensitive to the grove, because he confessed his love to Su Yinan there just yesterday.

But, what happened to the flowers?

Luo Xiangbei also took out his mobile phone and opened the grade group Li Zhao mentioned.

This group was organized by several classmates, and only students from their current class were added. There are no teachers in it, so it is not an official group. Students can freely talk in it, so there are too many chat messages every day. Luo Xiang Beijing basically blocks this group.

As soon as I opened the group, I saw several classmates discussing the flowers in the grove.

Unknown student A: Why did the grove behind the teaching building suddenly bloom with so many flowers? Very beautiful!

Unknown classmate B: Looking at the photos, it’s a bit incredible. When did it open?

Unknown classmate C: Maybe it was yesterday or today? Yesterday morning, it was not there yet, but several teachers ran over to take a look, and a few unlucky couples were caught.