Chapter 39

Experimental drug, code name: SNPI703.

The properties of the drug: paralyze the nerve tissue of the brain, suppress the fluctuation of supernatural power in the user's body, and compress it to the lowest threshold. The estimated duration of drug effect is 3 hours and 40 minutes to 3 hours and 50 minutes (only the results of the first real-person experiment are taken as an example).

Known side effects: After the drug's effect ends, the user's nervous system will be confused, accompanied by neural tingling, and the energy in the body will gradually overflow and continue to affect the surroundings, and it is expected to enter a complete coma after 20 minutes. , the suppressed energy will be uncontrollable and rebound to produce huge energy chaos/chaos (only the first real-life experimental data: energy chaos/chaos is expected to erupt 15 minutes after coma, lasting 1-2 hours, and the coma duration is 18-24 hours), accompanied by pain and weakness in various parts of the body, tinnitus, blindness and other unpredictable temporary physiological injuries, the recovery time is expected to be at least 24 hours.

Description of drug resistance: Continuous use will produce inestimable serious drug resistance, the drug effect time will be shortened, the onset and duration of various side effects will change, and abnormal energy fluctuations in the body will be aggravated.

Warning: Drug research is not complete and it is recommended to suspend use.

The experimental drug information recorded by the doctor flashed through Su Yinan's mind.

Even though he had calculated the time and even estimated the possibility of drug resistance reducing the effectiveness of the drug, he never expected that the effectiveness of the drug would suddenly be shortened by more than an hour. Wasn't it only shortened by a few minutes last time?

What happened to the energy in my body?

No matter what, he was a bomb about to explode at this moment, and he had to get out of here as soon as possible.

"What's wrong? Isn't it convenient to tell you?" Luo Xiangbei looked at Su Yinan and said nothing for a long time, worried that he might have asked too many questions at once.

"no."

Su Yinan put down his chopsticks, and the tingling sensation made his fingertips tremble. He had decided to tell Luo Xiangbei everything about his super powers, but this situation was not a good time to tell everything.

With Luo Xiangbei's character, if he now knew about his energy fluctuations and taking medicine, he would definitely be very anxious and worried, and might even want to get close to him regardless of the danger.

Luo Xiangbei has illusions about his own power. He has not yet realized the danger of this power, not to mention that when the side effects of the experimental drug break out, he will lose consciousness and lose control of everything.

And he didn't have time to give Luo Xiangbei a detailed explanation now. He had to find a place to deal with his problems immediately.

Su Yinan tried to keep her tone calm: "I have something urgent. I need to take a step first. I'll ask the medical vehicle to take you back."

"Then you go and do your work first. They don't need to send me off. It's inconvenient to drive such a big car. I can just go back by myself. It's not far from my home." Although Luo Xiangbei said this, he felt in his heart Su Yinan's urgent matter came a bit suddenly.

Su Yinan stood up and said, "Okay, send me a message when you get home. I'll leave first."

"okay bye."

Luo Xiangbei bit his chopsticks, looked at Su Yinan's back as he walked away quickly, and pondered for a few seconds.

Su Yinan seemed to be really anxious, otherwise why would he leave so quickly.