Chapter 71

"Wow! Brother Yue! Do you think this is justified? Is this called normal contact? Then when you two are not in normal contact..." Li Zhao shook his head and walked around the two of them, looking like he couldn't bear to watch.

Chen Yue also nodded in approval. Veteran cadres usually held one hand behind their backs and patted Luo Xiangbei's shoulder earnestly, "Xiaobei, you are still high school students. Normally...be more restrained."

Luo Xiangbei: "..."

If they didn't just have their ears touched, what on earth were they thinking about?

——

After evening self-study, Su Yinan sent Luo Xiangbei home as usual.

He said he was sending Luo Xiangbei home. If there was nothing important in the institute, he would basically stay at Luo Xiangbei's house.

After entering the unit building, Luo Xiangbei took Su Yinan's hand and got into the elevator together: "Does this count as us living together?"

Now in Luo Xiangbei's room, in addition to the school uniforms that they had not changed back into since they exchanged them before, there were also many other things belonging to Su Yinan.

Needless to say, clothes, etc., even toothbrushes and towels are doubled.

"Maybe, forget it."

The person he likes can hold hands and go home, get along intimately, and live together. Such ordinary and luxurious things were unimaginable to Su Yinan before, but now they have become a reality.

"If uncle knew about it, he would probably be unhappy." Luo Xiangbei stuck out his tongue. He also knew that it would not be good for them to live together in their second year of high school, but he just couldn't help but want to stick to Su Yinan, every time. I wanted to see him all the time.

Fortunately, both of them are relatively restrained. They will read and review together when they go home every day, and then go to sleep.

Ahem, of course I do something before going to bed, but it’s nothing too extreme.

"Are you going to tell your uncle about the relationship?" Su Yinan knew that Luo Xiangbei's uncle had different parents. His mother had given up on him, and his father had his memory erased, which was a kind of neglect for him. Attitude. Luo Xiangbei's uncle cares about him. No matter how busy he is at work, he will call him every week to care about Luo Xiangbei's situation.

It is not easy to get the elders to accept their relationship. Not to mention their gender issues, most parents may not be able to accept the romance of high school students.

"I will find an opportunity to talk to my uncle when he returns to China next time." Luo Xiangbei was thinking about how to get his uncle vaccinated. He had already decided that Su Yinan would never let him go in this life. I hope my only relative can accept Su Yinan.

"Well, I'll accompany you then." Su Yinan shook Luo Xiangbei's hand, and he didn't intend to let go of these hands.

Luo Xiangbei smiled at Su Yinan and was about to say something when there was a sudden sound and the elevator shook twice and suddenly stopped.

"So fast? Have you reached the floor?" Luo Xiangbei glanced at the floor display on the elevator. He hadn't reached his home yet.

Did someone press the elevator button outside? But after a few seconds, the elevator door did not open.

"Is this, the elevator is out of order?" Luo Xiangbei grabbed Su Yinan's hand a little nervously.

Encountering a malfunction in such a small space made Luo Xiangbei worried about whether the lights in the elevator would also go out later.