Chapter 55

Luo Xiangbei felt a little uneasy. Su Yinan had said before that he would do experiments on both days of the weekend, but he didn't say that he would do the experiment on Monday.

Could it be that something went wrong in the experiment?

He glanced at his mobile phone and still didn't receive any message from Su Yinan.

During the lunch break, Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but finally called Su Yinan. He originally thought that even if he couldn't answer the phone, the housekeeper would pick it up and know something about Su Yinan's situation, but he called several times in a row. No one answered the phone.

Luo Xiangbei could hardly sit still. Do you want to go to the research institute and have a look? He probably still remembers the way to the institute, but there is no public transportation there, so he can only take a taxi.

But I can’t take a taxi...

And the research institute is a secret, so it’s definitely not okay for others to know where it is.

what can we do about it?

Luo Xiangbei's mind was filled with Su Yinan's affairs, but he didn't care so much about the fact that CP's post attracted attention.

Everyone in the small group was also discussing.

Tianli Zhaozhao: Su Yinan didn't come to class today. Could it be that he was embarrassed to come after seeing the post?

Your father Liu: Everyone is talking about this today. Xiaobei, do you know what’s going on?

All the way north: I know there is something going on at home, but I can't contact him now.

Everyone knew that Luo Xiangbei was worried and comforted him one after another.

Tingting: Do you want to visit his house after school? You should know his home address.

All the way north: Like you, I know which community his home is in, but I don’t know the specific house number.

yue: Don’t worry yet. Maybe you feel a little uncomfortable? Maybe there will be classes in the afternoon.

All the way north: Yeah.

However, Su Yinan still didn't come to class even after the first class started in the afternoon.

Luo Xiangbei opened the textbook absentmindedly, and suddenly the head teacher, Teacher Yang, appeared at the door.

She first apologized to the physics teacher who was in class, and then shouted into the classroom: "Luo Xiangbei, come out."

Luo Xiangbei's first reaction was, did Teacher Yang know about him and Su Yinan?

But then he dismissed the idea.

Even if you want to ask about yourself and Su Yinan, there is no need to be so anxious to call yourself out of class. It should be for other things.

What could it be for?

Luo Xiangbei thought, stood up and walked out of the classroom anxiously.

As soon as he went out, there was a noisy discussion in the class.

"Could it be that Luo Xiangbei was called out because of Su Yinan?"

"Is Su Yinan not here today because he was suspended from school because of puppy love?"

"Are they real!? Has Luo Xiangbei been called out for a lecture?"

Li Zhao was a little unhappy when he heard this: "Hey, we are still in class. How can we teach with such a chattering teacher? Don't make up some nonsense, okay?"