Chapter 28

If I had to describe this feeling, it would be like Doraemon. When he needs something, he can take it out of his pocket.

It's really awesome. Isn't his boyfriend really a magic genie who can make any wish come true?

This idea was a bit too whimsical. As he thought about it, Luo Xiangbei actually laughed.

It's too easy for me to have random thoughts. How could there be any elves in reality? I'd better change my clothes quickly. It's really awkward to just wear a bathrobe.

He quickly put on his new clothes, which still fit just as well as the ones Su Yinan gave him before. Even the size of his underwear was exactly the same. Luo Xiangbei couldn't figure out how Su Yinan knew his size.

Floping down on the bed, Luo Xiangbei suddenly thought that he had sobered up, took a shower, and changed his clothes. Should they go home now or continue to live here?

From his heart, of course he wanted to stay with Su Yinan for one night, and he didn't want to be separated from his boyfriend yet.

However, if we live together...if something happens.

I was completely unprepared mentally.

In fact, he knew that with Su Yinan's unwillingness to be touched, the possibility of certain things happening was slim, but Luo Xiangbei was a little worried about himself.

A great opportunity is placed in front of you, will you be unable to grasp it?

Luo Xiangbei buried his head in the quilt and tossed and turned for a long time. He didn't sit up until he heard the sound of Su Yinan walking out of the bathroom.

The ends of Su Yinan's hair were still a little damp. Water droplets slid down from the ends of his hair and fell down his neck into his collar. Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but swallow his saliva.

However, Luo Xiangbei noticed that Su Yinan had put on new clothes when she came out of the bathroom, looking neatly dressed.

It seems like he is not planning to live here anymore?

Luo Xiangbei asked directly: "Su Yinan, are you planning to go home now?"

"Um."

"Is that so..." Luo Xiangbei's tone sounded a little low, "Is it because your family will talk about you if you don't go back?"

"No." Su Yinan saw his disappointed expression and pinched it gently with her fingers, "You don't want to go back?"

"Well, I want you to live here with me." After Luo Xiangbei finished speaking, he was afraid that Su Yinan would misunderstand, so he hurriedly said: "I have no other intentions! I just want to stay with you for a while."

Luo Xiangbei looked at Su Yinan with a request in his eyes: "If possible, can we go home tomorrow morning?"

Seeing Luo Xiangbei's eyes look like a small animal and talking to him in a soft tone, Su Yinan couldn't resist at all. Before she could think about it, she said, "Okay."

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Yinan became depressed. The bracelet was already on the verge of being damaged. As long as he couldn't control his emotions, he would risk hurting Luo Xiangbei at any time, and he actually promised Luo Xiangbei to stay with him. Staying here for one night is probably God's test for him.

Seeing that Su Yinan agreed, Luo Xiangbei quickly opened the quilt and got in, "Then I will sleep on the bed by the window tonight!"

As he spoke, he hid under the quilt and took off the pants and jacket he had just put on.