Chapter 34

Su Yinan is an alien? Is it a ghost? Or a magician?

Did he cause all those weird things?

A bunch of strange pictures appeared in Luo Xiangbei's mind.

Luo Xiangbei didn't come back to his senses until the noise from the neighbor's house and the sound of the door closing were heard outside the door.

After looking around, there was no more inexplicable noise in the living room.

Everything seems to have returned to normal.

Probably because he was shocked by the picture in his mind, he suddenly felt that his dazed behavior just now was a bit funny. What on earth was he thinking randomly? Even if there was something abnormal, it shouldn't be as exaggerated as he thought.

Are you too sensitive?

He glanced at the blanket in his hand again, and put this on Su Yinan first. He was already sick, and it would be bad if he caught a cold again.

Luo Xiangbei walked to Su Yinan and covered him with a blanket, but he didn't straighten up immediately. Instead, he tilted his head and looked at him blatantly.

No matter how you look at it, he is just an ordinary person... Well, if you think about it carefully, he is indeed not ordinary, but he is also an excellent person.

But it's a bit too fantasy to really associate Su Yinan with any supernatural event.

She looks so good-looking, so she can't be the kind of fairy mentioned in the story.

Luo Xiangbei originally wanted to see something from Su Yinan, but his taste changed as he looked at it.

I have to say that Su Yinan's face is really exquisite, with thick and long eyelashes.

Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but get closer and closer. The supernatural things that just appeared in his mind were instantly overshadowed by his boyfriend's good looks.

We're all asleep, so a little kiss shouldn't matter, right?

Wouldn't it be a bit too much to take advantage of others?

While Luo Xiangbei was hesitating, Su Yinan moved vaguely. Luo Xiangbei thought he was awake, and quickly straightened up for fear that Su Yinan would find out that he wanted to kiss him secretly.

Fortunately, Su Yinan just changed his position and didn't even open his eyes.

Luo Xiangbei breathed a sigh of relief, but was attracted by Su Yinan's left wrist that slipped out of the blanket.

At this moment, the black bracelet on his left wrist was shining with a flickering blue light.

Luo Xiangbei had always been curious about Su Yinan's bracelet. He stretched out his hand tentatively to touch it. Just when he was about to touch the bracelet, Su Yinan raised his left hand and took Luo Xiangbei's outstretched hand. Caught.

Before Luo Xiangbei had time to react, Su Yinan suddenly exerted force on his hand. The world in front of his eyes was spinning, and he was instantly hugged and pinned down by Su Yinan.

The two fell on the sofa, the blankets were tangled randomly around them, and Su Yinan's head rested on his chest.

Luo Xiangbei's heart was beating violently, and his first reaction was whether Su Yinan was awake.

"Su Yinan?" Luo Xiangbei called out tentatively.

Su Yinan didn't respond. He still had his eyes closed and his breathing was steady. He seemed to be sleeping soundly.