◗ 📨 ── 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 : : intro

✷ ₆ 𓍯   ,  ﹝𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 ﹍ www

✷ ₆ 𓍯   ,  ﹝𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 ﹍ www . 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲blood . teleport
❝ i was far i was far i was fallin naega nal bichwo jugi jeone ❞
━ %‧₊˚ now reborn in : 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

 teleport❝ i was far i was far i was fallin naega nal bichwo jugi jeone ❞━ %‧₊˚ now reborn in : 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

❝ you ready? three.. two.. one.. splash

◞ 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𖤥 ✷ 𝗔𝗣𝟭𝟮𝟯𝟳 floor 07 𓄹 ﹝🌇﹞엔하이픈 𓂃 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑒

"Welcome to orange flower town." A soft female voice says as the door opens after you just barely arrived, she had short light brown hair and doe eyes. Something that caught your eye was the orange flower pushed over her ear.

"Have a good stay." You continue to analyze her features, she didn't look like she was from back at home. This town was something else.. Your eyes trailing down to her neck, to the necklace over her chest that read her name. Tama.

"I know yo-" Just as you were about to confront her, she disappeared behind the curtains that were colored a beautiful orange. The sunlight pouring through the window and flying through the orange curtains, providing the prettiest light you'd ever seen.

"Wait-" You reach your hand out to the curtain, finding an ethereal boy leading you outside. "Come with us." His smile was just as pretty as the sunlight, reeling you in quickly. His eyes curved into the cutest crescents.

▮✷  ⨾  𓏲 ﹝# BOOK - TWO ❪ 엔하이픈, enhypen, debuted on november 30th 2020, i-land ❫, fandom most recognized as ENGENE ❪ 엔하이픈 ❫. reactions imagines one-shots for entertainment. enhypen angst, fluff, smut, romance, and more. this book is a work in progress, so it may not be updated 24/7.