𝐢. (𝐨𝐧𝐞) one-shot [unfinished]

❝ 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒚. ❞

  It was hard to concentrate on anything else other than you as you pulled out the stuffing for the turkey. You were in those little black leggings that Sunghoon always loved to see you in, his breath quickening even more as he watched you squat down.

  At this point, Sunghoon's eyes were focused on your legs and only your legs. No words were spoken as you're too busy cooking. His eyes drop down to his crotch, biting his bottom lip once he realizes just how hard he is.

  An unmissable bulge could be seen if maybe, just maybe you peeked under the table. But Sunghoon knew he would have to wait for eternity or maybe even tell you that he's hard for you to say something.

  "Fuck," Sunghoon mutters while groans softly, making sure you weren't looking as he started to rub himself through his sweatpants. His adam's apple bobs as his breath quickens once more, staring directly at your body now and it was so obvious too.

  "Sunghoon—" Just as you were about to turn around, Sunghoon was already walking towards you. "Babe." He says quietly, his eyes filled with lust for you and his voice deep with seductiveness. 

  You look up at him, and he wraps his fingers around your throat. He leans down and captures your lips in a deep kiss. Sunghoon licks your lips before trailing his tongue up your jawline, pressing a soft kiss against your ear.

  "I want you." He whispers in your ear, his voice was heavy with lust and his warm breath was fanning your neck. "I want— no, need to stuff you baby." Sunghoon murmurs against your neck, now kissing down your neck as he pins you against the counter.

  "Sunghoon I'm—" Your boyfriend disregards your reply. He throws you over his shoulder adding a—not so—small swat at your backside, earning a squeak from you which makes him smirk.

    Sunghoon throws you onto the bed, not caring it he's manhandling you or not. He knows you're enjoying it. "Baby, don't you see how hard I am for you?" He coos softly while climbing onto the bed and hovering over you.

  He sat on his knees between your legs, hands on either side of your head and he made sure you can't get up. "You do, right? So I can stuff you on this lovely day?" Sunghoon asks, his fingers sliding up your body and finding the waistband of your leggings—immediately pulling off both your leggings and panties.

  "Sunghoon I d—don't know what you're talking about~" You mumble, staring at him as he took off his sweatpants and boxers easily. "Is that so?" He smirks at you teasingly, lowering his head to be just right between your legs.

  His face was close enough for you to feel his warm breath against your wet folds. "I don't believe you." He whispers with his deep voice, opening his mouth and taking your sweet juices on his tongue.

  In just a second, he was eating you out roughly. His tongue thrusting in and out of you as fast as he could while sucking your clit harshly. "Sunghoon!~" You scream out, your head thrown back and your hand was tugging at his hair.

  "This is your fault." Sunghoon pants into your heat, giving a long lick before pulling away. "All your fault baby, look at what you've done to me~" He whispers, leaning down to kiss you—allowing you to taste yourself from his lips.

  His lustful gaze doesn't move away from your body, taking your small hands and putting them on his crotch. "You feel it baby?" He whispers softly, slowly starting to grind against the palm of your hand.

  He groans in your ear, licking and sucking your neck.

[unfinished]