𝐢. (𝐨𝐧𝐞) greece by dj khaled ft. drake

 ❝ 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉
𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝑽, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒆
𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅, 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 ❞

  "I'm here baby," Ni-ki's deep voice says from the other line, his voice driving chills down your spine. You hear the tires of his Rolls Royce screech as he stops right in front of your house, he rolls down his window an looks at you with a fine smirk.

  "Told you to call me, and leave all of your things." He orders you, watching as you quickly go to your front door in those cute heels and place your stuff inside before running back to his car. "Cute dress baby."

  Ni-ki places his large hand on your thigh, rubbing the soft flesh as his other hand rests against the steering wheel. "Thank you.." You mumble as he presses the gas hard and starts to drive around the neighborhood, passing many luxurious houses.

  "Where d'you wanna go? We can stop at Gucci, stop at Loius V yeah?" He licks his lips as he speaks, his hand gently rubbing your thigh as he drives. Your gaze falls upon his legs, how he manspreads in the hottest way a man could ever have.

  The moment the light turns green he presses the gas hard and passes all the cars, full speed. "Baby I can take you anywhere, just tell me. Fly you out to Greece, full speed? Survoler Paris, yeah." Ni-ki glances at you, his lips forming a smirk.

  "Let's just go to that one restaurant, the one you told me about.." You say, staring at his hand which rested on your thigh. To your words Ni-ki started to turn the steering wheel, the palm of his hand against the wheel.

  "Anything you need, baby, yeah." He murmurs as he was focused on zooming past the cheaper cars, "I'd never let you be caught dead in those cars." Ni-ki whispers confidently, patting your thigh and rubbing it more.

  "Baby, ooh." He lets out a deep chuckle as he drifts while turning the corner, a prideful smirk on his face as he glances at you to see your reaction. He pulls up in front of the restaurant, it was big and luxurious as he effortlessly parked in one of the parking spots.

  Ni-ki pulls out his keys, spinning them around on his finger before sliding them into his pocket. He exits the drivers side smoothly before walking to the passenger side with an arrogant strut. He opens the door for you, taking your hand as you get out.

  He notices how you brang your purse, taking it off of you and throwing it in the car before shutting the car door. "Come on, leave all of your things, yeah?" Ni-ki whispers into your ear, taking your hand and leading you into the restaurant. "I get you anything you need, baby."

 ❝ 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉
𝑶𝒁 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 ❞