Letter Thirteen

So I'm writing this letter to you my friend as I make my way home from school on the bus. The bus is extremely bumpy so I'll have to edit this letter when I get home.

I have missed you so much, my dear. I haven't written to you in over a week. I have just been extremely busy with school and have been really depressed that I didn't have the energy to even write you. I'm so sorry about that. I have so much I want to tell you, so much that I want to say, but I just can't. It's like I can't put what I what to say into words. My mind keeps drawing blanks lately. It's beginning to scare me.

School has been stressing me out so much. I mean when isn't it, but lately it has been beyond stressful. My grades are all finally somewhat decent, except for my Biology grade which is a 62. Everything else is in the 80's so I can't complain.

I've been getting close with people who had become distant with me and it has been great. My best friend and I have been spending a lot of time together and it has been taking my mind off of so much.

I really want to tell you more about me, I want to tell you other happy things that are going on in my life but I feel as if I'll give too much away about my identity and who I am. I'm just not ready for that yet, you know? Anyway, how have you been? Fill me in! Tell me everything. I want to hear about it all. I've missed you so very much.

By the way, before I go for the night, I'd like to say that I've really changed my life in the past week. I know it has only been a week but I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. I'm extremely tired so I must leave you and get my beauty sleep.

Goodnight, sleep well, stay strong.