Letter Eighteen

Why hello there, lovely.

Yes, it has been a while since my last letter, 16 days to be exact. I hope in these past 16 days you have been nothing but amazing. I know I definitely have been nothing but great. I was sick for about 9 days with an extremely bad nose and throat infection but you have to take what life throws at you.

My mind set has completely changed. I am happy. For once in my life, I am happy. Let me just tell you something, life goes on! It really does! Things may seem like they cannot get better, but honey, they can. Everything happens for a reason, you may not know that reason quite at first, but in the end you'll know. Just think of things like this. In the end, you will be happy. If you aren't happy, then it isn't the end! Life has so much to offer. You can contribute so much to this world if you just give it a chance! Don't give up, my dear. I've just started to see life the way I should have all along and you should too. We can do this, love. We can make it through anything.

Talk to me, my love. Tell me about your life right now, what is going on? I'm here to help, I'm here to listen. I'll be here always. I love you and care about you.

I'll write you again soon, I promise.