Sorry

This is the same story as "sorry" but with a different ending

Age: what ever you want

Request?: yea by DevilsWildFire666

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I'm reading comments on Chris new post with me and why some are nice but some are not so. I try to ignore them but there so hurtful. I keep looking at them not stoping.

I put my phone down so I want look at them and Chris comes in the room with me some Fanta and him a Pepsi. I smile and thank him. He kisses my cheek then drinks his Pepsi.

I smile drinking my Fanta. " wanna go to top golf" he says drinking from his can. " I don't feel that good maybe another day" i say to him smiling a bit.
"What's wrong" he says getting closer to me.

"I just don't feel to great" i say trying to smile. "Why are you lying you can't lie to me y/n I know you like a book" he says putting his Pepsi down holding my hands.

"CHRIS NOTHING IS WRONG" i snap at him regretting it. "Sorry I didn't mean to y- " I say getting cut off. "It's fine baby but if something is wrong please know you can talk to me to ok" he says squeezing my hand and kissing me. I smile "ok" is all I say.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Me and Chris have been watching some movies for about 2 hours now and he's about to go get McDonald's with his brothers. "Do you wanna come" he says putting on his hoodie. "no I'm fine " i say smiling. "Ok, ten Piece nugget meal right" he says smiling. I nod smiling at him.

He kisses my head then walks out.
As soon as he leaves I can't stop myself from looking at the comments again.

Does Chris really like her

Clout user

She need to cut some calories off LOL

Why is she all ways eating

She is only with him for his money

She should just khs honestly

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

It kept playing in my head  over and over
she should khs honestly.

Should I kill myself I mean people don't want me here anyways what the point of living.

I have some pills my doctor gave me for pain like 2 months ago but I stop being in pain about week after taking them so I didn't take them anymore.

I still have some in my purse. I grab some water and the pills pouring them all in my hand. Should I do this should I just end everything right now.

I put them all in my mouth about to grab my water befor chirs comes in. "Forgot my walle- what are you doing" he says coming closer to my and his eyes widens before he squeezes my cheek getting most of the pills out.

"Baby why why would you do this" he says with tears in his eyes Making me spit the rest of them out. I just look down at my feet.

"You were just gonna leave me like that" he says screaming not from anger but from sadness. " I know I'm sorry the hate I-I just couldn't take it anymore" i say crying.

He holds my face. "I told you if you needed to talk to me then talk to me why would you go and try to end yourself" he say crying.

"I'm sorry it's all I could do to get away FROM IT ALL" i says bawling. He hugs me tight. "Please don't ever do this again baby if you need me to help you I will " he says squeezing me. I just hug him more. "I will disable all of my comments for a while" he says still crying a bit.

He pulls away and kisses me "never I mean never do that again promise me" he says looking at me seriously.

"Promise" i say hugging him again and we just hug untill Matt and Nick come in looking for him.

"Woah what happened here" Nick says stopping in his tracks so does Matt. Chirs looks at me seeing if I wanna tell them and I just nod I mean they will help me with more then anything so it can't be bad.

"Um y/n tried to commit when we left " he says with puffy eyes. " y/n sweetheart why " Nick says sitting beside me rubbing my back and Matt comes beside me to. "The hate was getting to me and someone said kill your self so I tr-" I get cut off. "Some sent death threats to you no this needs to stop" Matt says pulling out his phone. And so does Nick

Sturniolo triplets story: stop sending death threats to y/n she is the most nicest person on this earth she deserves none of this who ever sends death threats will be immediately blocked 

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I smile and hug them all "just know anytime something gets to you, you can talk to us ok promise to talk to us.

"Promise"

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Ok so here is the request please leave more btw

WC: 886

I have some more stories in my drafts I have not finished but I will when I'm motivated lol but I'd send requests I'll write them as soon as possible