Tour

In which you go on tour with the triplets

They have only been to San Francisco and Seattle so that's what I'm gonna write about

Age:20 duh

Request?: nope

WC: 2527

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

Day 1

We made it to San Francisco. And nick is recording for there group account. We go and get some cotton candy Matt's being blue why me and Nick get pink We go outside so chris can film some more of there TikTok

Nick licked his arm for what ever reason and choked on it causing me to laugh. We get in the tour bus heading to the world biggest it's sugar. And it was huge. "This thing is huge" i say walking up to it. And nicks runs in.

We all get in looking around and Matt looks at a mug he found "no coffee no working" he smiles reading it. "I'm getting the candy G string for the bus" Chris says causing me and Matt whip our heads to him. "What!" Matt says looking at him.

"Where is it?" Nicks asks "right there" he points. "Ima wear this on the bus guys" he says to the camera. "Ok" Nick laughs causing me to. We bought so much candy it was crazy Chris films that to.

"Your total is $118.59" the worker says my eyes widen at how much money we're spending on candy. Nick pays and we leave.

We get on the tour bus going to our hotel. We place the bag down and I go to sit down. "Most of this candy looks disgusting "I say pulling out something . "That's the whole point" Nick says.

The bus starts driving so me and Nick make a TikTok to spare time. I walk over to Chris who is sitting on the couch and I sit next to him laying my head on his shoulder. "Tired ?" He ask looking at me. "Something like that " i say leaning back on the seat properly. He smiles and kisses my head.

We make it to the hotel and nick checks in. The man gives him the car for the hotel and we get on the elevator. Once we get to our floor we go to the room and Nick tap the card opening the door. We go placing our stuff down.

Chris records showing they made it to the hotel and Nick jumps flat on the bed.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We were suppose to stay in for the night but we changed our mind and ended up going to Shakemeister burger. "We got spicy shake Mediterranean sauce" Chris says close to Camara. "Spice shake Meister" he says casing me to laugh

He looks at the camera one more time"shake meister" he says causing me and Nick to laugh. We get our food and go sit down to eat. Nick records again "give us bite give us bite" he says to matt and he does.

We all sit down and eat. "Did they even give us a straw" i say picking up my drink. "I think we have to get it our self" matt says . " oh alright hold on I be right back" i say getting up going grab all of us straw. I come back setting them down and they grab one.

We finish and throw our things away and we're about to get icecream since it says it closes at 11. We go to get it but it's closed so instead with go to the hotel lobby getting some snacks. I grab me some candy and "you favorite soda" why Chris grabs some root beer and Matt grabs some type of pies.

"Your total is $13.67" the women says and I just pay for. We walk out going back to our room. I sit on the bed drinking my soda. Nick stars to film the last part for there TikTok. "Chris rate your root beer" Nick say to Chris.